• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fan-Audio Drama

lewis886

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just wondering if anyone has ever thought of doing fan audio dramas. i've listened to the Rebel Forces audiobook/full cast audio drama, with full sound effects and everything, and i just listened to the first volume of "tales of the jedi"..... plus i'm quite an "Old Time Radio" (OTR) fan anyway....

the rebel forces audio dramas are a LOT of fun. decent acting, great stories, you really get into them. i know there are plenty of fanfilms, but besides that we might also do a radio drama. in fact i was even thinking, what if we did one as a community project? we could each record our parts, emailing audio files back and forth, someone could add a few sound effects, someone else could add some more, someone else could synch up some star wars music..... (yes i was thinking about a star wars one lol). obviously we'd have to find a decent script... but it might be interesting.

just an outlandish thought... any thoughts? does anyone else listen to audio dramas much?

i am in on this outlandish thought if you go for it :D i think its a cool idea. i have the lucasfilm sound effects if you need them

I'd probably help out with writing, maybe acting...

Back
Top Bottom