• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Eaters of the Dead:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
- "How did you learn our language?!" - "I Listened!" I love the new Overture and ending outro. The monochrome look to them, and the way the Zfarn edited it with the on-screen text and faux manuscript information is better than the original to me. I love how it flows with the music. The original can be a little confusing at the beginning for the casual observer, and it still is, but this new way is far better than the original's intro and ending, informatively and aesthetically. And, they don't really make movies like this anymore either do they... Legend and this have similar aesthetics, though one takes place in the real world and one in fantasy. Zfarn has a vibe going on about them and their edits and I dig it. Both films feel otherworldly. They both have forest locales, beautiful landscapes, horses, and evil lurking amidst all that beauty. Zfarn did a fantastic job of trimming and making all the cuts seamless while not taking away from the overall story, and leaving as much runtime as possible. Bravo, really. The intro and outro lend so well to the overall aesthetic. The end credits look great too. The film has a Biblical feel to it, and I know it has connections to the story Beowulf. Zfarn is one of the best editors I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I highly recommend this to all fans of fanediting, and those who enjoy good understated films.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom