• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Deadpool 2 Extra Super Duper Cut

That looks great.  Much more serious vibe to it than the first version.

Also it looks like I am 100% finished.  I am archiving and starting the upload of the main 1080p version.  The 4k version will come later because rendering that is a bitch.  That being said the 1080p versions quality is so high my 4k tv upscales it very well.

Ideally I would love to release this edit with HDR but I haven't figured out how to render with the HDR intact.

There's some stuff that's better in the theatrical cut and some that I prefer in the Super Duper Cut so I can't wait to see a mash up of the 2 versions.

The link sent out is fine, mistake entirely on my part. Sorry for any confusion

MUCH better Extended/Fixed Version. 
Should have kept the "Where is the Library" bit, for the 1st time. Using it later was pointless. Also, should have left the "Welcome to the Party" after Wade says to Cue the Music. Also, very good putting the original Music back in. The other just made it seem weird or dumb.

Otherwise, MUCH BETTER!!!!!
Rating 8/10
Also Voted for this with the list of best works.

Just wish they also cut back on Wade dying scene.

I did like this version of Deadpool 2. I enjoyed the extended sequences over the theatrical. However, I haven't actually seen the Super Duper Cut on my bluray yet to compare so I will hold my thoughts. I did look at your cutlist after the fact and I thought the music fit and I loved the X gonna give to to ya addition.

It sounds awesome. Will you be doing another edit when the PG-13 version comes out too?

The PG-13 Version (Once Upon a Deadpool) will be out on DVD/Blu-Ray and Digital on Jan 15th. Interesting to see if there are any Scenes worth integrating into this Version.

@"juice4z0" - Suggest removing the extra "Where is the Library" Line and put the normal, "Hello Super Powers!", back in. Would be much better. All the extra Library bits got annoying when they had those in the Extended Version.

Back
Top Bottom