• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

CYBORG IV: Beware Of The Sasquatch

Neglify said:
I did not know we could embed Daily Motion videos. It's a Festivus miracle!

"...we have the technology...." ;-)

A new Sasquatch sighting!!!!

This one was filmed in BC :canada:, so it can't be FAKE! Right, [MENTION=8885]Rogue-theX[/MENTION]? lol

What, no footprints? That's as far as they can zoom? Human's can't walk fast like that?

Bob, that samsquanch is real, and he was eating a snickers bar while he was walking around there, I don't have any real proof but since he was so far away there's no reason to think he wasn't eating a snickers bar, right? And the samsquanch was on the cell phone with his wife, he wanted to just eat snickers bars all day and walk in that one direction but then his wife called him up and barked at him, that's why he changed direction and started walking fast (something a human can NOT do) up the side of the mountain, he forgot that he was told to be home before sundown.

Rogue-theX said:
What, no footprints? That's as far as they can zoom? Human's can't walk fast like that?

Bob, that samsquanch is real, and he was eating a snickers bar while he was walking around there, I don't have any real proof but since he was so far away there's no reason to think he wasn't eating a snickers bar, right? And the samsquanch was on the cell phone with his wife, he wanted to just eat snickers bars all day and walk in that one direction but then his wife called him up and barked at him, that's why he changed direction and started walking fast (something a human can NOT do) up the side of the mountain, he forgot that he was told to be home before sundown.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was awesome! I needed that! HILARIOUS! :lol:

New Bigfoot sighing in Russia! :D

Back
Top Bottom