• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Covers by AvP

looks good ;) glad your making covers again. ....now about that cover art contest :D

lol thought you might say that!

ve2maw.jpg

Thanks...i tryed some images but they looked pants!

very cool!!! thats great. ...now if you don't enter this next cover art contest, bad things will happen. I want to see more AvP cover art!!!

ha ha...i see what i can do! ;)

Hehe...that's one evil looking Terminator on the back, grinning like that.

Nice!

thanks AvP!!! I need to get a bunch of stuff on the website. this being one of them.

it'S nice, avp, and I think you are really bold to make a cover art for the one fanedit everyone talks about. Still, it's good.

nice AvP :) thanks! I added it to the website, along with some other new Revisited covers

..i think Adywans edit will soon have more covers than Jambe's stuff

Thanks guys! i do enjoy making SW covers.

AvP said:
Thanks guys! i do enjoy making SW covers.

lol, well looks like I am going to have to choose a damn SW cover for a contest to get you to participate!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: where the hell was that when we had the contest :p looks good!

Back
Top Bottom