• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Considering this for the DVD cover and will create a trailer soon. Looking for more input from people for pre-release viewing so I can get additional feedback/comments/suggestions. Please let me know if you're interested...

Contact (1997) Special Edition-poster.jpg

^ Nice.

Though I would lose the black bordering the Earth. Maybe add a bit of blue-ish tint/glow for the Earth's atmosphere and blend it into your background?

Updated.... refresh your browser for amended copy above.

Just created and posted a trailer online:

Just watched it. I didn't get the flash forward/time reversal edit, it was confusing. Maybe you can fill me in on what the purpose was for that, sometimes I simply miss things.

So you obviously weren't listening when Matthew McConaughey was talking to Jodie Foster in their meeting by the lake when he discussed how time will pass differently for her when she uses the machine. I have used that concept to create a third attempt to use it without extending the length of the movie for viewers who thought Contact was too slow. If you enjoyed the theatrical release of Contact then this edit is not for you...

Back
Top Bottom