• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Conspiracy Keanu asks a serious question

Rogue-theX said:

No not fixed. You completely ruined it! :-?

Also who spilled the beans to you about my gastrointestinal issues?!

Gatos said:
Also who spilled the beans to you about my gastrointestinal issues?!

♫ You did, baby, you did ♫
"Who put the shit in the shit house?

Rogue-theX said:
"Who put the shit in the shit house?

Wait, I'm the one who is on drugs?! :p

Stop talkin' 'bout drugs you damn kids with your payphones and your ghetto blasters and your D batteries and your bell bottom pants and your fishtank shoes! :p

Rogue-theX said:
Stop talkin' 'bout drugs you damn kids with your payphones and your ghetto blasters and your D batteries and your bell bottom pants and your fishtank shoes! :p

120831ClintEastwoodGOP_6607027.jpg

To: Everybody

Re: All of the above

tumblr_lu2imhgtkh1qaex5co1_500.gif

Neglify said:

Get the f*ck out of my car rookie!

Neglify said:

Dude, I'm watching that movie right now. I haven't seen it in years, but it's like I watched it just yesterday.

Frantic Canadian said:
Dude, I'm watching that movie right now. I haven't seen it in years, but it's like I watched it just yesterday.

Fanediting is all about smiles and cries FC.

Cheezus. You guys are tripping hard. :flypig:

ssj said:

That's what happens when you get wet, son.

Just don't get so wet that some homie tries to push your shit in.

ssj said:

Here's a joke ssj. One day this man walks out of his house to go to work. He sees this snail on his porch. So he picks it up chucks it over his roof, into the backyard. Snail bounces off a rock, cracks its shell all to shit, and lands in the grass. Snail lies there dying.

But it doesn't die. It eats some grass. Slowly, it heals. Grows a new shell. After a while it can crawl again. One day the snail up and heads back to the front of the house. Finally, after about a year, the little guy crawls back on the porch. Right then, the man walks out to go to work and sees this snail again. So he says to it: "What the f**ks your problem?!"

^ Is that Nice Guy Greg, Hayden Christensen and Johnny Depp?

Rogue-theX said:
^ Is that Nice Guy Greg, Hayden Christensen and Johnny Depp?

Second guy looks like Nick Stahl (sp?) he was the bully in the movie "Bully" and i think he was in Sin City too

Back
Top Bottom