• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Conan O'Brien Can't Stop - More Jibber Jabber Edition

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
With the release of Conan's new HBO incoming, I thought it was about time to have a look at the 2011 documentary, about his Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour.

With any good comedic film, there's great stuff left on the cutting room floor, and I wanted to reintegrate some of the best material into the documentary. Not everything, but a lot of fun stuff.

I'm not gonna list every change because there's a lot of little moments here and there that are so quick, so I'll make some general mentions.

- A lot more in the writers room, as the team improv, riff and come up with a lot of bits about what to do during the show
- Longer segements of the actual live stage show, seen shortened in the final film
- More Sona Movsesian!
- New scene of Conan building up to announcing his then-new TBS talk-show, which isn't mentioned until right before the credits in the final film
- Additional messing around backstage and behind the scenes
- Post credits scene! Just something silly though! No teasing Thanos or Nick Fury or whatever!

Theatrical Cut - 01:28:34
More Jibber Jabber - 01:57:09

Included are 10 minutes of other unused stuff too seperately, in case you couldn't get enough out of this edit.

Honestly I expect this to be very niche, and this is more for myself, but if there are other fans out there, enjoy!

conan.png

I just woke up and I thought this said Justin Bieber edition. My eyes have deceived me.

I'd love to see an edit where only the standup remains

Back
Top Bottom