• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Combined covers/mods by Amazming Studios

wmgan

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This thread is for combined covers I made for collections of edits that are not my own, based on existing individual covers.

To start off, I have combined covers for The Phantom Edit and Attack Of The Phantom, based on Rikter's individual covers for those titles:

sw-phantomedits-preview.jpg

Download it at http://www.amazming.com/dvdart/fanedits/sw-phantomedits-case.png.

those are very nice and it reminds me that I should have uploaded the first one to FE for a long time...
keep up the great work.

Great covers!

Glad you like them.

Here's a combined cover for ADM's Terminator trilogy, with elements taken from Cassidy's set of individual covers:

terminator-adm-preview.jpg

Download: http://www.amazming.com/dvdart/fanedits/terminator-adm-case.png.

EDIT: If you downloaded the cover before seeing this message, please download it again. After posting it, I took a closer look and realized how blocky the cyborg skull was, and I was able to improve it a bit by a combination of blurring and edge sharpening.

Nice...but the "A"s are spose to point left.

Hmmm... you're right... I used a Terminator font that I found on the 'net, and I think it's the same one that Cassidy used, except he used all caps, which had the A's pointing directly upward. I like the A's pointing either left or right and it doesn't matter too much to me which, so I'm not going to bother to change it.

cool. thanks for the covers wmgan. I love the combo covers. I also made a modded Cassidy cover for the Powers trilogy, but I like yours much better. :)

Back
Top Bottom