• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

colour correction

ohmss

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think the title is correct.

I have Adobe Premiere and After Effects and I want to add some deleted scenes back into a film. However the deleted scenes have a yellow hue to them.

I have played with a couple of effects but haven't really been able to make a difference to the clips.

What effect do I need to use to adjust the colour of the clips?

tricky is the simple answer, im not aware of any filters that are designed to specifically make colour correction any easier or even automate the process which is a shame.

i have had reasonable results using the HSV and RGB filters but it can be quite frustrating as you need to spend quite a lot of time tweaking the settings.

sorry i cant be of more help.

Thanks anyway.

The scenes that I could just set in will be ok, I'll not worry about them. I did try to brighten them up a little but they still look a little "out of place".

One scene is filmed from the same angle but the actors do different actions and I had no room to put in a neat cut. I tried to fade it in but with the actors changing positions and the colour change it didn't work so I'll just leave it out.

Back
Top Bottom