• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Cinematize troubles...

havenz

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am converting a chapter from a film in Cinematize (an a Mac) and the problem is:
Whenever it finishes, the video is exactly 3 minutes shorter than the audio, the chapter states that the video/audio is 15:03, the video finishes at 12:03. The bigger mystery to me is that all of the visual information is there.
Any ideas on what the issue is?

havenz-

Could you please let me know what your solution was? I am having a similar problem. I exported a chapter and the audio is longer than the video. It's got to have something to do with the video, cause i recorded the audio straight off the DVD and compared it to what I extracted thru Cinematize- they match up. So the video is being sped up somehow, although I can't tell by watching it. But it's a 3 minute long scene and the audio ends up being 17 seconds longer than the video. Very weird, especially since none of the other chapters from the same DVD, extracted with the same settings, do this. I'm on a mac as well. Thanks for any help.

EDIT: OK I figured this out. Under "segment". instead of automatic decoding, you set it to force progressive pull down

This page was helpful for cinematize sync issues:

http://miraizon.com/support/faq.html#3sync

Yes, I had real problems with Cinematize Pro when I first got it but it seems the settings are correct now (I dare not alter them) and it works very well. Maybe a more tech savy Mac user could write a guide about using Cinematize Pro in the Mac Guides section?

Back
Top Bottom