• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Childish Swearing Thread

TM2YC said:
(^ NSFW... obviously)

Olieandanakin.JPG

And no, I couldn't find an image of Ric with a childish swear, so fuck you.

34 fucking dollars for a barebones avengers dvd? FUCK YOU walmart! :x

Fuck HP EliteBooks, piece of shit won't take an image unless the hard disk is pulled and put in an external dock.

I have to image 30 of these pieces of shit!

^ That's some nice swearing there fucker! :p

FFFFFFFFFFFFRACK ME!!!! My MAC is dying!!!! There goes my godsdamn budget! :x:yell::frusty:

bionicbob said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFRACK ME!!!! My MAC is dying!!!! There goes my godsdamn budget! :x:yell::frusty:
Take this from a guy that works in I.T., holds degrees and certs in the subject, and ran an exclusively Apple environment for over a year, supporting over 450 iMac, MacMini, MacBook, and MacPro server

- the cost of Mac systems for what they are cannot be justified in any area except style.

Perhaps consider a Dell. They are my favorite at the moment for several objective reasons.

They stole my fucking cheeseburgers! And I got TPB s4 for two fucking dollars, ricky! TWO FUCKING DOLLARS! I am getting durnk as fuck! DURNK AS FUCK!!!

Fucking Apple, releases iOS 8 at noon, causes WANs and ISPs everywhere to come to a crawl under the load of 49.7+ million iOS devices updating all at once, without a caching server in site!

Fuck you, Apple!

wayne.workman2012 said:
Take this from a guy that works in I.T., holds degrees and certs in the subject, and ran an exclusively Apple environment for over a year, supporting over 450 iMac, MacMini, MacBook, and MacPro server

- the cost of Mac systems for what they are cannot be justified in any area except style.

Perhaps consider a Dell. They are my favorite at the moment for several objective reasons.

I got two Dell laps. 10 year old 6000 Inspiron, five year old 600 Inspiron. < later models drop 0's?
Mostly happy with each, and did everything I wanted them to do, but I discovered later each lacked forward design.
The 600, no HDMI port. Never thought of it at the time, but I sure miss it now.

Don't get me started on S-O-B Macs.
I get stuck on a relative's Apple, I pop a flash with Tor or reboot with Puppy Linux.

Hope Jobs is burning for what he's done.

Vultural said:
I got two Dell laps. 10 year old 6000 Inspiron, five year old 600 Inspiron. < later models drop 0's?
Mostly happy with each, and did everything I wanted them to do, but I discovered later each lacked forward design.
The 600, no HDMI port. Never thought of it at the time, but I sure miss it now.

Don't get me started on S-O-B Macs.
I get stuck on a relative's Apple, I pop a flash with Tor or reboot with Puppy Linux.

Hope Jobs is burning for what he's done.
6 years ago, onboard HDMI was probably available but definately not standard. Today, an sVGA and two display ports are standard on business grade machines. My 3 year old Acer laptop has onboard HDMI out, but I also paid a grand for it at the time, so it was a little above mid-range back then.

I recommend Dell desktops mostly for the great warranty and customer service. Lenovo for laptops because you can buy a beastly laptop for a hundred or so below the average price for the specs. They have good warranties too.

Whats UP bitches!!!

I've had a rough time here lately. Some FUCKING THUG robbed my house, stole my laptop, TV, bunch of guns and other stuff. Shit's been hard...

It's been a minute!

Aww, shit, Wayne.
Smash n dash or something a little more deliberate?
You probably have this godawful snow and ice to deal with also.
Damn damn damn.

Smash and grab, sons of bitches. The snow and ice has sucked, too.

I've recently moved to a better neighborhood.

I'm kind of "Mister deinterlacing" around here. Critical eye for how frame rates are handled, especially with regard to interlaced material. So, as it turns out, I just found out I'd been handling such material inappropriately in Vegas. It still works out for downconverting to 23.976 progressive or maintaining 30 fps interlaced. But, by having it all set to "do not resample" instead of "force resample", I wasn't properly bob doubling when editing in a 60 fps environment. Easily fixed, but I really think I should have caught on to this earlier. Or, put more eloquently:

Back
Top Bottom