• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Chat Now

tryin to revive the chat room. I will be in the chat room for the rest of the night. If anybody is bored or has insomnia. If i don't answer right away just try screaming at your monitor and i should hear you.

wasn't even aware of this chat now feature? couldn't find it on the site? where is it? or are you guys just in an imaginary chat room in your heads?

look at the top of the forum

that's good, because I am way to tired to get curious. ;-)

come on. no one wants to chat. damn... :(

I'm back in, incase someone changes their mind.

so what's this rumor about a new chat being implemented? ;)

me and a few others are in the chatroom. come and join!

i tried to get in the vhat earlier.. it let me in, but would not let anything i typed show up in the room, even though it was refreshing.. any ideas?

Might want to try a different browser, that same thing happens to me with firefox.

Back
Top Bottom