• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Budget Numbers II

Budget Numbers 2: What r u warblering about again?

How about

Budget Numbers 2: When warb met boon.

I smell a classic.

but they can?t stay friends in the end!

;-)

1000!!!!!
my oh my.

congrats to the 1k, dude!

eusaclap9xv.gif
eusaclap9xv.gif
eusaclap9xv.gif
eusaclap9xv.gif
eusaclap9xv.gif
eusaclap9xv.gif
eusaclap9xv.gif

it?s like you?re the italian stallion of the post count whores! Go out and kill?m, champ!!!

tonguebz7.gif

"it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

LOL

we'll see about hat, heinrich, when Vitali Klitschko is back in the ring in April.

we?ll see...

if rocky can make it once more vitali can...

my goal is of course to post ten times as much as you . ;-)
Which means, I am really behind schedule...

oh really? Well my desktop is back up and running just as smoothly as ever so you will see me around here alot more. So you have your work cut out for you.

dammit...I need a PC at my work... must talk to my boss, we need someone to keep the kids busy, when I am "working"

You can always bring in a computer and teach the kids to post to ftf. Even though that might result in alot of incoherent babbling. hmmm so not actually much different from now. j/k i kid i kid.

I have to look up a random posting mod for the forum, then think about good stuff and let the mod post in in a specific time frame...

naah... just let in all those posting bot whores with their horsepenis enlargement webpages...

they should be fun...

:lol:

you do want a horsepenis, right?

well i guess that's better than a whore's penis. That would just make things creepy around here.

..and I thought I was a strange guy... ;-)

I think we can safely say that you are both strange guys....

lafno7.gif

...and we have the winner of the posting whore contest! you can pick up your cookies and your glass of milk at the exit of the forum...

you totally rock, dude!

headbangdx3.gif

If you?d be a rock star you would make a good Alice Cooper...

;-)

Back
Top Bottom