• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Blade Runner - The Deep Cut

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
megauplaod manager can be a bitch.
Also to delete and reupload partial files.
Keep trying.

Out of 3 methods to upload to MU (website, toolbar, and the megamanager), ironically, I find the website the best/fastest.
Just click the multiuploader link and select all the files at once that you want to upload

Hmm, I may consider watching this. I've always hated Blade Runner and found it to be a dreadful bore. Never understood the love people have for it at all. It took me about 6 times renting it to actually force myself to finish it (why I gave it so many chances I'll never know).

I'm not sure even cutting it this short will make it bearable, but I may give it a shot.

zeppelinrox said:
Out of 3 methods to upload to MU (website, toolbar, and the megamanager), ironically, I find the website the best/fastest.
Just click the multiuploader link and select all the files at once that you want to upload
my preferred method is remote uploads. If you have webspace, upload it there and let megaupload (or rapidshare or both) download it from there)

Actually, if I was uploading alot, I would setup an ftp server on my computer and let rapidshare download from the ftp on my computer.
I'm not sure if free MegaUpload has that feature to download from a remote/ftp site.

zeppelinrox said:
Actually, if I was uploading alot, I would setup an ftp server on my computer and let rapidshare download from the ftp on my computer.
I'm not sure if free MegaUpload has that feature to download from a remote/ftp site.
it does.

well, yeah, of course it is a premium member thing. Sorry, I should have mentioned that I have a 2-years premium account on MU.

Oh i see.
RS free does allow the ftp thing though.

I'm surprised that you don't use MU more often.
Upload once and have RS get it from MU or vice versa.

it was a trial. And to be honest: I hate MU. Caused me a lot of problems with uploads, does not properly count or show the files. Deleting a corrupt file is also truly not easy. So, I will use my premium membership most of all for downloads.

zeppelinrox said:
and yet, you love Transformers Revenge of the Fallen....

I don't love it, but I would rather watch it about 20 times in a row than watch BR in it's entirety.

ChldsPlay said:
zeppelinrox said:

I don't love it, but I would rather watch it about 20 times in a row than watch BR in it's entirety.

My balls just twisted. :???:

ChldsPlay said:
zeppelinrox said:

1. whoa, that's love, man.
2. If I were to watch it 20 times in a row, it still wouldn't make a lick of sense.

zeppelinrox said:
ChldsPlay said:
zeppelinrox said:

1. whoa, that's love, man.
2. If I were to watch it 20 times in a row, it still wouldn't make a lick of sense.

But I would rather watch almost any movie 20 times than watch BR, it's certainly not ROTF specific.

Back
Top Bottom