• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Blade Runner: Danse Macabre

Review left on IFDB:

This was a really nicely done edit. I love "Blade Runner" as is (the so-called Director's Cut is my favorite version) but I can certainly understand why someone would think it's boring and needs "salvaging".

A/V Quality and Editing are top notch, excellent work. As for Narrative and Enjoyment, this version feels a bit off and some of the bigger changes you made I didn't like too much. The music you used was great and I especially liked some of the songs you used ironically. As well, props for including an audio commentary (which I see is your M.O. so far on fanedits). I listened the full commentary and it was great that you pointed out a lot of edits I wouldn't have noticed, such as shots you reversed, and I felt like I completely understood your editing choices and why you changed what you did.

Thumbs Up.

A/V 10
Editing 10
Narrative 8
Enjoyment 9 (bonus point for the insightful commentary track)

Neglify said:
Review left on IFDB:

This was a really nicely done edit. I love "Blade Runner" as is (the so-called Director's Cut is my favorite version) but I can certainly understand why someone would think it's boring and needs "salvaging".

A/V Quality and Editing are top notch, excellent work. As for Narrative and Enjoyment, this version feels a bit off and some of the bigger changes you made I didn't like too much. The music you used was great and I especially liked some of the songs you used ironically. As well, props for including an audio commentary (which I see is your M.O. so far on fanedits). I listened the full commentary and it was great that you pointed out a lot of edits I wouldn't have noticed, such as shots you reversed, and I felt like I completely understood your editing choices and why you changed what you did.

Thumbs Up.

A/V 10
Editing 10
Narrative 8
Enjoyment 9 (bonus point for the insightful commentary track)

Not to repeat my comments on ifdb, but thank you again for watching, reviewing and listening to my commentary track!

Hey there, I am very interested in watching this fan edit, but all the links seem to be down. Would anybody be willing to reupload? Thanks in advance!

limonpower said:
Hey there, I am very interested in watching this fan edit, but all the links seem to be down. Would anybody be willing to reupload? Thanks in advance!

This isn't the place to ask about edit availability. Please read the rules. https://www.fanedit.org/rules/

Back
Top Bottom