• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Best way to convert DVD to Divx/AC3

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm trying to use Super to convert my edit from a DVD to Divx. It's putting it out as seperate files with no sound. Hook a brotha up with some info. Please.

Dude, super is not a DVDRipper, only a converter. Or actually, what format is the thing in? If it's as a disc image or a video_ts-file, use AutoGK, a free software.

word. thank you.

I wasn't trying to use super to rip it, just convert it from video_ts to divx.

I wouldn't convert to divx either,convert to Xvid.
autogk and fairuse wizard are used very much.

I was going to do xvid, but then I kept seeing people say that divx was much more compatible for most dvd players. Am I getting the wrong info?

I have not seen any DVD players that could not play xvid,at least none of the newer ones.
all scene releases are xvids.

Yeah, use DVDDecrypter in IFO mode, then load it into AutoGK. From there, choose all your settings and click the Go button. ;)

Back
Top Bottom