• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Best Gif...EVER?

860b2bde.gif

rejected.gif

hJ5bo.gif

cripwalk.gif

Yes, Gatos got a laugh out of me with the first one.

Frantic Canadian said:
The first one was good, but the others sucked.

Three are good & the Spock gif is handy for punctuating a post with a raised eyebrow. Props for Gumby in the closet. Those frat boys are still trying to figure out what happened.

A new one, she's in the rain!

ibwcp6H6EgUYti.gif

Something slightly OCD in me prefers it when gifs form a perfect loop.

Fist%20of%20Legend.gif

437d62aa-4db2-483b-abed-827e6c195d9e.gif

9nLmN.jpg

I dont know what this is, but i like it:
Spaceship_25_GIF.gif

And this made me laugh:
funny-gifs-perfect-spot.gif

Somewhere I have a picture from a party of a female friend passed out drunk on a bean bag with husky's ass right on her face. It was priceless. The rest of us still awake just stared at her and the dog and laughed for an hour.

Who does Gary Oldman hate?

everyone.gif

Back
Top Bottom