• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Best Gif...EVER?

the_beautiful_and_sexy_katy_perry_in_sizzling_gifs_03.gif

is this how milkshakes are made haha

This is basically what I imagine when someone says they are sending thoughts and prayers:

IJWYlZH.gif

I liked that gif so much, I searched for where it came from and found it in this 2008 French-shot martial-arts demo...

The routine including the scissor takedow starts at 03.50 (take down at 05.03) with a slowmo at the end. Appropriately given recent news events, it appears to be a showcase of various moves women could use against drunken sexual harassers :cool: .

The Scribbling Man said:
Rogue-theX said:
Dang, ran out of Likes for today.

Had that yesterday :(

How many times are we permitted to "like" per day?

Several when you are younger, but once every few days (if you're lucky) when you're older.

I don't actually know the answer to your question. @"Q2"?

TVs Frink said:
Several when you are younger, but once every few days (if you're lucky) when you're older.

Age is like the Van Damme of life

remember-to-do-this-every-time-you-get-turned-on-by-your-ex-96570.gif

TVs Frink said:
I don't actually know the answer to your question. @"Q2"?

The default was 5 but I modified it so you shouldn't bump into that problem.

Yeah but you only did that so people would give you more likes.

TVs Frink said:

Obviously my plan backfired since you're the only one who gave me a like.

Q2 said:
TVs Frink said:

Obviously my plan backfired since you're the only one who gave me a like.

Yeah well I gave you one pity like, don't go thinking I'm gonna give you another.

Can someone direct me to a place I can cash in all this internet currency?

You guys need to quit being so witty, else I'm gonna run out of "Likes" again.

^I feel somehow wrong for liking that.

Back
Top Bottom