• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Battlestar Galactica The Second Coming

Have Battlestar queued and filling right now.
Thank you for using MediaFire, by the way.
For free users, it is the last filehost to offer good DL speed.

WOW! Came across this on SPACE 1970, and it brought back a flood of memories!!!

I was there that night this classic premiered on ABC....

THANK YOU to JTM for his posted review. Always appreciated.

Plus, it is nice to know this edit is still alive and kicking as it is personal favorite of mine. :)

This week (Sept 17, 2013) marks the 35th ANNIVERSARY of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!!! :clap2:

I have been meaning to share this for a long time... finally got around to ripping it with the idea of taking the audio and redoing my Second Coming trailer... though not sure if I can make it work as I am having trouble syncing up the music....

But anyway, I think classic BSG fans will enjoy this... this is an easter egg from THE PLAN dvd....

THANK YOU to [MENTION=4825]Zarius[/MENTION] for posting a review.

Hope you are feeling better my friend. :)

Yeah Bob, your edit cheered me up loads, still need to see the sodding dentist tomorow, but I'll live, glad you liked the review:)

WOW! A retro-review! THANK YOU @GarStazi ! :)

My memories of making this fan edit are a wee bit foggy now with the passage of time, but I remember enjoying the challenge of mixing the modern soundtrack with the classic. Though I think if I were to re-do it now, having learned so much since then, I could do a much cleaner job.

The absence of an HD version is the main issue for me.

Sorry if that impacted your viewing enjoyment.
While there have times I have been tempted to a HD Redux of this edit, I have never bothered to upgrade to the Blu Ray version since the series ended on such a sour note for me. Who knows... maybe one day...?

It didn't impact that much; but from all of it, that was the one (minor) issue I had šŸ˜…

Still, I had lots of fun remembering the series from several years ago. That ending speech is remarkable!

Back
Top Bottom