• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Baseball

^
:x

:lol:

w00t! Cubs advance to the NLCS!

c7ab54f3fbcb573c1b3fd2e660cc9466.jpg

Now all I need is these dirty Doyers to lose. Goddamn Clayton Kershaw.

These playoffs have been incredible so far. Yankees gone right off the bat. Cubs win the wildcard and then beat the best team in baseball to win the NLDS with a bunch of 22 year olds. KC down to their last 6 outs, facing a 4 run deficit and pull off the win. Jays finally make it post season and, when it looks like the dream season is over, pull off 2 road wins to bring game 5 back home.

Being a BTTF fan from KC, I'd love a Royals v. Cubs 2015 World Series!

Hal9000 said:
Being a BTTF fan from KC, I'd love a Royals v. Cubs 2015 World Series!
How many people bet on the Cubbies before the season started? :)

And for the 3rd year in a row, the Dodgers have won the NL West division and failed to make it to the World Series. FTD!

Goddamn fucking Mets. #backtothefuturewaswrong

Neglify said:
Goddamn fucking Mets. #backtothefuturewaswrong

Gah, it is physically exhausting being a Cubs fan. What other team loses a CS game on two out third strike passed ball!?

Well, that was a hell of a ride. If you told me on Opening Day that the Jays would be playing in game 6 of the ALCS, I would've thought you were nuts. Some shoddy umpiring aside, the Royals were the better team and deserved to advance. Can't wait for 2016!

Sick burn!

As a Cubs fan, I can hardly breathe right now.

Well that was disappointing. Too bad we had to end on a whimper like that. It was a fun ride, though.

Go Cubbies! I'd love to see a Cleveland/Chicago World Series. They're 1-2 for longest World Series droughts. It would be a hell of a battle.

I have no words.  In a good way.

who likes old references ?

14947846_10154181269204075_1331966310899817633_n.jpg

(a little something i whipped up.  enjoy the rest of your week @"TVs Frink" )

cubs-sportscenter.png

How many years since the last butt in your workplace?

This seems like a painful way to celebrate.

h5udgxnse2cuwkkg0atq.gif

Back
Top Bottom