• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Back to the Future: Bootstrap Edition

Edit has been submitted, thread moved to Pending Approval.

Edit approved. Edit released. Thread moved.

1nrkd2.jpg

Congratulations...I'm watching it now

Starting to try and make the blu-ray. Printed a copy with the nice inkjet printer at work after everyone left. Its a little smudged.

18278675_1429212500450717_2838502958085016022_o.jpg

Looks awesome to me.

There's something about a clear plastic sleeve or laminate that makes printed art seem to look better. I think it's because it resembles high quality gloss paper used for photography based magazines. Maybe that's circular logic, or backwards, or something. I dunno.

Don't worry about the smudges. It looks good. Or if you're unhappy with it, sneak another print job in there.

addiesin said:
Looks awesome to me.

There's something about a clear plastic sleeve or laminate that makes printed art seem to look better. I think it's because it resembles high quality gloss paper used for photography based magazines. Maybe that's circular logic, or backwards, or something. I dunno.

Don't worry about the smudges. It looks good. Or if you're unhappy with it, sneak another print job in there.

Thanks! I do want to redo it though. I think their printer head was dirty or something. The smudge goes from the 'A' in enhanced straight down through Marty's face. I'm eventually going to get my own inkjet printer, so that I can print onto discs too.

fanedit.info hasn't been updated in 3 months. When do you think we'd be able to download and watch your edit?

hi mate can i  have a copy of that edit it loooks amazing im doing bttf myself

@"SonofSinbad" - I know you're new here, and quite young, but in the post immediately above yours I had to make a point about NOT asking for download links. Please read the rules. This is an official warning.

Back
Top Bottom