• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Awesome Online Videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)

Not trying to be cocky but I am so proud of this video I made

I think this qualifies as an awesome youtube video.  This rocket is about launch, it contains a satellite.  My brother was one of those on the team that wrote the software for the satellite.

What a legend!:

TM2YC said:
What a leg

_66452073_obrien_tommycandler.jpg

Gaith said:
Two classic 80s music videos, now in glorious HD!  :D

Here is a new one. McCartney's 'Maybe I'm Amazed' remastered in 4K (it's mostly stills though but he grain is lovely):

Plus this 4K Elton remaster, apparently filmed by the Director of 'Highlander'!:

I don't usually like saying my own things are awesome as it kinda sounds egotistical :) But this video took quite of editing to do and I personally think its awesome and the artist who I edited this around actually responded to this and messaged me :).

A youtube editor's (ManticoreEscapee) upgrade of the deleted opening to 'Escape From New York':

has also done things like cut ST:TMP to a vintage read-along tape:

Says edited by @"Uncanny Antman" at the end?

From very interesting YT channel Famous First Films
John Carpenter's "Captain Voyeur" (1969)

This new b&W animated trailer for the BFI's new Japanese film season is amazing! (I want a full length b&w Sin City-style version of Akira now):

The artwork too:

bfi_player_japan_collection_landing_page_versionB1_1440x630px.jpg

japan-2020-headline-1000x462_0.jpg

https://www.bfi.org.uk/japan

While the cinemas are in lockdown, the season is just on BFIplayer but hopefully there will be some cinema screening at the end of the year. Akira on the big screen would be a treat.

I just stumbled across this and now all I want is to rescore Star Wars with a synthwave soundtrack

TM2YC said:
Says edited by @"Uncanny Antman" at the end?

Yeah, that's me.  Many, many years ago my account got nuked so I had to call the new one something else.  :)

Don't Stop Me Now: the Sakaar Chase in Thor Ragnarok with Queen music. :D
5.1 audio, using Queen stem tracks. On Vimeo, not Youtube. Password: fanedit.org

I could see this little 5-second clip from an old episode of Red Dwarf coming in handy, meme wise...

While looking for footage of Harrison Ford I stumbled across this gem

Back
Top Bottom