• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

AvP OUTBREAK by Wraith

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 8 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
Thx all for your support.

At this point I rest.

The stutter at 06:34 is irreperable. That is how the file pulls from the original DVD....there is another as weyland speaks at the briefing....same issue...for some reason when I rip the file from the DVD those frames come in that way. Some times if it is a double print or what I call a fram reprint where it seems to step back 1 or 2 frames an continue I can snip each frame individuall and then re-order correctly and render in sequence...other times a fram is dropped and it is nowhere to be seen and the audion is then out by 1 fram and then I double print a frame to keep the audio clean...

Does anyone else ever have this issue.....BLOODY NIGHTMARE!!!!
It really is a puzzle....anyway...thx a lot OH, and please watch the deleted scenes....it is truly breathtaking when seen all together what a mess that additional exposition is..

NEXT BOND which includes a new opening gun barreal and opening titles for a combining of more than one film.....Even the openeing music I think no one will have heard before and yet is PURE BOND....only issue is I am havnig to do some animation like I did for the AvP oipening whch is lierally a frame by frame effort. I have also toyed with the idea of a PIRATES trilogy re-edit to bring them in as a 2hr 40 in single movie a la X Men Requiem war...but I just can't quite face that yet...though I will shortly post a corrected X Men trilliogy correcting a big error where a short section is repeated....and re-brand it as X-Men Saga...so that Trilogy is not confused with official materials of the same name...

Then...there is this Pink Panther idea I have (as in Peter Sellars).....hmmmm where do I go to next?

Thx again all of you....

WRAITH

so this release is the absolute final version and I can download w/o worry?
:)

your ripping issues sound concerning... what method(s) are you using?

joebshmoe said:
your ripping issues sound concerning... what method(s) are you using?

I have had similar issues with audio distortions. One DVD distorted at a particular point in the film, no matter how I ripped it; DVD Fab, Clone DVD, AnyDVD, DVD Decrypter; you name it.

If anyone could offer advice on this issue, it would be good, because it seems I'm not alone in having a problem. I just assumed that DVD Fab in particular would do a perfect job, but it wasn't even the best one I tried.

same thing. no matter which prog I used to rip that section it drops a frame. When frames are swapped aor double printed its an easy manual fix....

so this is final.

Download and enjoy.

The reviews have been reset and your comments on the main site will be welcome....

I will take a break now Til January when I will begin work on
THE BOND EDIT though I will post a rebranded and corrected X Men Trilogy first

WRAITH

SL Version coming tomorrow:
This will be the 2.02c final version plus trailers only in order to give max space to the edit.

Enjoy...hopefully a wider audience will review...

WRAITH

SL DVD coming tomorrow. V 2.02c final cut plus 2 trailers to max space for the edit.

ENJOY
WRAITH

AvP Outbreak 2.02c SL DVD up

where can I get this fan edit, it looks great by the reviews! I own both the unrated editions to AVP and AVP-R and I really wanna see this fan edit, can somebody please help me out?

OK, so I finally got to watch this movie and all I gotta say is this was a great improvement. I would've liked it to be split in half though and have 2 movies running around 1hr & 15 minutes each, because honestly the movie still felt like 2 movies. The added footage was awesome, the new intro to the movie was great and worked way better then the original. The added musical scores from the original Alien, Aliens, Predator etc worked perfect too, I would've liked to hear more of the predator score in the second half as well though. My only complaint about this edit was that the voices were not correctly synced in some scenes and that the helicopter crash and the military seizing the weapons from the survivors was cut, because when the Colonel delivered the Predator Weapon to Ms. Yutani it didn't really make sense where he got it from. If I hadn't seen the original movie, that would've been a major plot hole. Other then that, I really enjoyed this edit and it is actually my first time ever viewing a fan edit of any movie, but I'm glad I did!
Now for the record, I am one of the few that really enjoyed the original AVP and AVP-R, despite their flaws, but I was always aware that the movies were far from perfect, but this fan edit truly made the movies way better and more enjoyable. The pacing was so much better too and I'm glad that boring parts from both AVP and AVP-R was taken out, especially the teen drama, which I always skip when I pop in my AVP-R DVD, but now with AVP Outbreak, I will never have to worry about that again! Thanks Wraith for a great edit! I tried to vote on the poll, but for some reason it didn't work, so here's my vote.
9/10
half a point is taken away because of the voice is out of sync in some parts and the other half a point is taken away for the helicopter crash being cut, other than that this movie was great!

Thx for the review....I figured that if we had already seen the military clearly up to no good with Mr Nasty clearly looking to fry the town that it would be obvious where he go the atrifacts for Yutani given he knew etc...oh well.....

The DVD5 for this edit has been re-uploaded to MEGA. I have submitted it to fanedit.info so look for it over there.

Every time I see this thread I think it's an edit by [MENTION=4826]AvP[/MENTION].

I'm just simple Wraith... No avatars ...

There is no avatar, only Zuul.

^that's what the editor sent me in the mail. I'll see if I have the MP4.

MP4 has been uploaded to MEGA, links will be submitted to Info shortly.

Back
Top Bottom