• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

autogk issues

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wanted to start using this, but I am unable to get autogk to function. When I try to load an IFO from a DVD (whether on the disc or my HD) I get an error "cannot parse IFO" or something like that. Also if I try to load a vob or mpg, I get a "no video stream found"

Anyone have this issue, or know whats going on?

i tried autogk after using GK and couldn't get my head around it at all, went back to normal GK and haven't looked back.

did you run the vobs through dvd decrypter first?

I have tried both ones from decryptor and just plain vobs. But autogk isnt recognizing anything, not even mpgs, which it is supposed to do too

broken codecs maybe? or a good ol' reinstall? i know i had problems trying to run auto AND gk side by side.

hmmm, well. i tried reinstalling both codec-pack (k-lite) and autogk. still getting the same issue. Perhaps I should give plain ol GK a try

assuming that you can play mpegs/vobs in other apps then im completely stumped :???: im sure you'll get on fine with GK though its not half as difficult as some people make out. 8)

you need to put VTS_01_0.IFO not the ts

AvP said:
you need to put VTS_01_0.IFO not the ts

i did that, still gave me issues., not matter what i tried. I am going to give plain ol' Gordian Knot a try

ThrowgnCpr said:
i did that, still gave me issues., not matter what i tried. I am going to give plain ol' Gordian Knot a try
I ended up switching over to regular GK instead of AutoGK for my recent edits - frankly, I don't see why people says it's so hard to use, since it works like a charm for me.

Back
Top Bottom