• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Attack of the Clones Reviewed

with the review gone from youtube: yes, probably VERY well received :)

awesomesauce! you are a flv stealing god! (or would it be an mp4 wrangling cowboy?) either way, glad to hear you are planning a dvd since I missed them on youtube!

boon23 said:
with the review gone from youtube: yes, probably VERY well received :)

Actually, only the first part is down. The rest are still up.

And why is Cartoon Network the copyright holder? Shouldn't it be Fox or Lucasfilm?

somebody has re-uploaded the first part
*deleted url* (see next post)

I decided to have jDownloader grab all of them.
They are about 35mb each.
I'm hoping that those are the highest quality available.

For those who are interested, there are actually mp4s on youtube but jDownloader wasn't picking up on them.
Neither does youddl.com

In this case, both methods pick up the flvs but not the mp4s (which have crisper audio)

Clipnabber.com does the trick though.

Also, RLM was able to get the Part 1 back online.

:eek: wow, I had no idea he was so popular.
good for him, hope he can parry this fame into something big (if he so chooses)

how is this a "true fanedit" at all? I mean what's the point of having categories then?

as for the review itself, I didn't like it as much as the first one, or any of the Trek reviews, because it was sexist, and I don't mean the violence parts but the stereotyping: "men are like", "women are like" - fuck that crap

Spoiler:

Well, after all the woman escaped in the end. :smile:

Problem with sexism in movies is that if you want to talk about men and women you need to make stereotype somehow, because you can't talk about every single woman and man. You focus on some characters that you think are representative of men and women.
And if you simply want to talk about SOME characters, without having in mind to make a representative look of the society, you can't help people thinking that your characters are stereotypes. Either ways, you loose.
It's tricky.

Leper Messiah TR said:
how is this a "true fanedit" at all? I mean what's the point of having categories then?

as for the review itself, I didn't like it as much as the first one, or any of the Trek reviews, because it was sexist, and I don't mean the violence parts but the stereotyping: "men are like", "women are like" - fuck that crap
another bad attitude comment from Leper. From what I recall you already were warned for bad behavior in the past. And our most important rule stays intact:
BE NICE OR SHUT UP!
If you cannot put your opinion into respectful words, you are not welcome here. Last warning.

I dont mind off-color or offensive humor, in fact its probably my favorite type, but RLM did over do it this time and it wasnt as funny as his TPM review.

My favorite part (of offensive humor) was when [spoiler:14qlcypo]he compared the film to dumping 5 puzzles on the floor and having an hour to complete them before being murdered - cut to crying women and a loud amused "59 MINUTES!" lol.[/spoiler:14qlcypo]

I did enjoy it but TPM was better and seemed to focus more on the review while peppering in funny bits. this one seemed to have a story all its own attached to the review.

Regardless, I hope he makes ep III

Back
Top Bottom