• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ask Boon ..... ANYTHING!!!!

Heinrich said:
sure I do! Well that is very funny! me and boon are living in Duisburg 50 km away from Venlo (a lovely small town I visited oh so often in my teenage days). Ahh. the netherlands. Legal smoking, nice way of building houses (dude, your funny staircases!), the hot dutch girls...Guess you have to love this very flat and tiny country!

and: that?s so really fucking awesome to meet one of the five dutch persons who doesn?t hate germans.

:) :) :) :) :)
Lol. I don't hate Germans. I just want my grandpa's bicycle back! :p

I even once dated a German girl. I like the German band Die ?rzte. No, I don't hate Germans. :)

I live 25 km away from Venlo. I work in Venlo.

ps. those hot Dutch girls you are talking about. They are very hard to get, trust me.

ps2. I think my girlfriend is hot, and I spend a year just chasing her.

Boon could you please explain the practical applications and basic implementation of the transperambulation of pseudo cosmic anti matter.

Boon, in a cage match between Gandhi and St. Francis of Acici who would win?

boon... we know that 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything... but would you happen to know the ultimate question?

boon.... how can brian de palma direct carrie, scarface, the untouchables and carlito's way..... and then also be the director behind mission to mars, raising cain, and bonfire of the vanities?

uh, i know that one. it?s because of exactly the same reasons john carpenter did halloween and ghosts of mars...

:)

is that also the same reason that george lucas could direct thx-1138, american graffiti, and star wars...... and then also direct the prequel trilogy?

so what are the reasons then?

lol

my guess is that there is some sort of head trauma involved

i had a theory that george lucas got tired of movies after return of the jedi... and bob villa got tired of making furniture... so they switched... and the real george lucas is off making cool furniture somewhere and bob villa is the one who directed the prequel trilogy...... thinking that helps me sleep better at night... lol :D

hahaha, that is a great theory, just picturing GL turning some chair legs out on a lathe is priceless :)

dunno what you all have. i like the star wars sequels.

jar jar to the rescue...

8)

boon!

what?s a turnaround noob and is a dust bunny really made of dust?

Boon, why in gods name is piccalilly still being made?

Boon, What is the best tasting Lager or Bitter in Germany?
and what will be the best place to spent Oktober fest?

Back
Top Bottom