• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ask Boon ..... ANYTHING!!!!

boon,

when will CBB have finished their Prison Break - the movie edit?

Cassidy said:
Heinrich said:
SEANWOOKIE? said:
Heinrich said:
Warbler said:
What the hell is this? :?

boon,

what the fuck?s he asking that?

Why is Heinrich speaking in broken English?

cos I?m me german boy being, that?s cos!

usually it?s sufficent for you guys...

:)

Yousa spake the gooz Eeeengleesh.

Being able to speak doesn't make you intelligent. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!1111

Boon what is love?

^ Don't question it - just be glad that it does.

...and stop drinking water before bed...

It really confuses me I'd like to know how it happens
This is funny and related. And has Bruce Cambell.

To put it bluntly it's a defense mechanism to keep you from pissing yourself in your sleep.

You get an erection and it clamps off the...whatever the hell it's called...urethra? Anyway, you get wood and you can't pee.

Basically...

SEANWOOKIE? said:
What about people with ED?

They piss themselves.

EDIT - forgot I was trying to be nice.

Look, I'm no Doctor but I play one on the Internet.

I would hazard a guess that most ED is psychosymatic (sp?) as opposed to an actual physiologic defect. More clearly, it is my understanding that most ED is caused by anxiety or other similar issues, not the body's actual inability to attain an erection.

So, it probably isn't a problem. Maybe someone suffering from ED gets a boner in their sleep and loses it as soon as they wake up, I dunno.

My problem isn't getting it up, though, it's getting it down...so I'm no authority.

Nice to read you tards ain't changed a bit. :)

Boon, why is it I can't get my new dog to enjoy peanut butter as much as my last dog did? As soon as my last dog heard my zipper he was ready but the new one isn't catching the hint.

Back
Top Bottom