• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ask Boon ..... ANYTHING!!!!

Heinrich said:
dammit dudes! i just tried!!! i tossed ´gran torino´ and ´slumdog millionar´ in the ring but nooo!

Damn! She must of REALLY hated transformers, those were two excellent choices let alone compromises :-(

Heinrich said:
dammit dudes! i just tried!!! i tossed ´gran torino´ and ´slumdog millionar´ in the ring but nooo!

...she wants me to pay! she really hated transformers.

i´m doomed.

:shock:
Hello Heinrich
You're confused. Dazed.
You don't really know why you are here, looking at this page.
Or how you knew to navigate here.
Your mind is playing tricks with you.
The last thing you remember is cuddling with your wife while you both laughed and cried and cried together.
Afterwards you offered to do the dishes.
It's ok. You are fine. You survived P.S. I LOVE YOU.
But a little something in you died.
Lucky for you we can bring it back. It's not all gone. Just... locked away.
So look closely at the images before you!
and remember...

REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU LIKE BEER
It so good on a hot day.
beergirls.jpg

REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU LIKE MOTHER NATURE
everything is soooo funny
bikinipot.jpg

REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU LIKE MOTORCYCLES
its like flying!
dsc00149fgr.jpg

REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU LIKE KISSING
am i getting through to you Mr Beal?
girlskissing.jpg

REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU ADMIRE CONAN!
What is best in life?
To crush your enemies
to see them driven before you
and to hear the lamentations of their women.

conan1thumb.jpg

and finally...
REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU LIKE KEELY HAZELL
she's hot and that's all.

keeleyhazellbritain.jpg

REPEAT TREATMENT AS NECESSARY.

Dear Boon,

Sometimes to relieve stress I will dial random telephone numbers and shout obscenities into the phone when the person answers. My questions is: Can this still be considered improper, even if it quells my overwhelming urges to strangle prostitutes and/or nuns? I have tried asking my relatives for advice about this but they will no longer speak to me for some reason.

Thanks in advance!

JMB

Dear JMB,

I think you should get back to strangling prostitutes and nuns, because they will at least have the chance to kick your balls then and teach you manners.

Best of luck,
boon

P.S. Be sure you're filmed getting owned by a nun. I heard many know kung-fu.

thanks for the kind words & pics, kbm. they really helped. especially the second one was somewhat of a medicine. that is a woman after my liking...

Jeez. that movie was not good. Gerald Butler had this cheesy look on his face like he took a shit in his pants. he played a guitar player/singer and he sang two or three times... There was James Marsters in it but he didn´t give the Sid Vicious vampire we liked but a random love movie asshole.
i really cannot say anything good about this flick because it wasn´t but now i can try and start to forget. the recovery process can begin.

back to topic:

boon, do you find it odd that people frown upon strangling prostitutes and nuns?

boon, how large must the amount of alcohol be for you singing in a karaoke bar?

boon, why is gerald butler such a whuss?

Heinrich said:
boon, do you find it odd that people frown upon strangling prostitutes and nuns?
nope. Lots of people have had this thought before. It's like wanting to shoot birds from a wire. Totally normal, right? ;-)

Heinrich said:
boon, how large must the amount of alcohol be for you singing in a karaoke bar?
none, I would just do it.

Heinrich said:
boon, why is gerald butler such a whuss?
He isn't. He is and will always be King Leonidas. Nothing can take that away from him.

no. sorry. i´m afraid from now on he will be ´that guy that looked like he shit his pants in that stupid movie´

oh and btw: don´t remember why the dude died but he totally deserved it!!!

Mollo said:
Does the accent give him away?

Totally ;)

(I hadn't actually heard his voice when I posted that, shortly afterward TDK Remixed finished and I watched the motion comic, so now my already silly taunting is transmogriphied into something bizarre that should best be dropped. But it was a fun accusation to make at the time 8) )

[Edit]

boon, why am i that irresistable bastard that i am?

8)

Heinrich said:
boon, why am i that irresistable bastard that i am?

8)
because only a great wife can make a great man. :)

why you not in the chatroom?

Back
Top Bottom