• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ask Boon ..... ANYTHING!!!!

its a QR code and the question is encoded into it.

you can download some reader software for your mobile here http://reader.kaywa.com/

canyoudeciphermedr8.jpg

boon, now why am I sure that the effort of encoding that question will not be worth the result? Is there such a thing like the ultimate question? Could it be n0march to ask it? And why is the crunch of cornflakes so different to the one of popcorn?

boon23 said:
boon, now why am I sure that the effort of encoding that question will not be worth the result?

well you'll just have to decode it to find out wont you... :p

Hey boon, how did you turn 50 First Dates into a Prison Break movie? That's some seriously wicked editing.

Prison Break -The Movie - Episode One
New Fanedit
by CBB
What is it about? This turns the first 7 episodes of the TV show PRISON BREAK into a 2h movie experience. Fast. Thrilling. Suspenseful. Escaping from a maximum security prison was never smarter, leaner, more dangerous and more genius.

How to get it? via RAPIDSHARE and via BITTORRENT .

original film name: 50 First Dates
new film name : 49 & 51 First Dates
film studio name : Columbia Tristar
edit crew name : CBB
Date Original Film Was Released : 2004

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I saw that too. I pmed him about it.

I think it should stay like that.

wow 50 first dates into prison break.

talk about throwing down the editing gauntlet.

im sure the post whore will reach 10k.

boon, could it really be that what causes this guy to post? ;-)

Hey Boon,

How/where'd you learn English? And what have you done with Spence? :)

yes boon where did you learn AMERICAN english?

Gaith said:
How/where'd you learn English?
Just an idle curiosity of mine for the upcoming article. :wink:

Gaith said:
How/where'd you learn English? And what have you done with Spence?
Boon has yet to say a word
Which, I think, may be inferred
As prima facie evidence
Of his guilt, re: this offense! :)

(With apologies to Graeme Base)

should I really finally start answering questions in this thread?

but what if bliss turns to vomit?

then would Brad Pitt be a very very worried man? ;)

EDIT: oops better rephrase that as a question...

Boon, do we know of any female editors who've had a firstling approved and listed on fanedit.org?

lewis886 said:
Well.. I've noticed that boon just naturally seems to get all the questions around here, and while that is understandable... there is also some comedic value there.

So, in this thread, we get to ask boon anything we want. He is under no obligation to answer them at all. Save your real questions about editing and such for some other place.... this is for questions on love, life, psychology, biology, astronomy..... you name it. Think of it as Dear Abby meets Stephen Hawking meets Oprah Winfrey meets that PBS science guy with crazy hair...(Dr. Julius Sumner).

So..... I'll start things off with a couple of science questions....

Boon, I was wondering how stars can leave stellar nurseries..... Stellar nurseries are obviously huge clouds of gas and dust that give rise to stars.... but if the clouds of gas and dust have the mass to gravitate towards each other and form stars... why would the stars be able to escape the combined gravity of the stellar nursery and leave. Shouldn't all of these things merely be pulled together into a giant star or black hole or something?

And black hole leads to my next question..... a black hole is a singularity... and point that is infinitely dense and infinitely small. if that is so... how can some black holes have higher overall masses than other black holes.... can one point be MORE infinitely dense than another infinitely dense point? it really confuses me.

Thanks for you help Boon, with this and all of the other things you help us fanedit goons with :)

Now I'm no boon, so of course I would not no the Truth of such a thing, but I think you might find the arguments of Electric Universe theory very interesting. Thunderbolts is a great place to start.

boon, why did I ever think this thread could have been serious? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom