• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Article: Star Wars Revisited Gets Official Site

doubleofive

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I suppose I should announce this over here also.

I made what amounts to the official Star Wars Revisited site for Adywan. There you'll be able to find news, change lists, and interviews.

http://swrevisited.wordpress.com

I also made a Twitter account for smaller news items: @swrevisited

Has Adywan endorsed your "official" site?

Yes, very much so. He's working on an article about the HD version of ANHR for me.

I'm kind of part of his inner circle, if you will.

Namedropper ;)

Hey, I forget sometimes that I'm not an instantly-recognizable celebrity like you, TV's. ;-)

Thank's for doing this double'o :)

Thanks for making life easier for us, keeping up with the threads for these projects is close to impossible.

i strongly urge for a "Revisited meme"-category :D

like: The great green laser debate
The snowflake on chewie's foot

and all the other fantastic stuff :D

Save Lando just came up again today....

Sunarep said:
i strongly urge for a "Revisited meme"-category :D

like: The great green laser debate
The snowflake on chewie's foot

and all the other fantastic stuff :D
Not a bad idea...

The Great Flipper Debate
Lightning Needles
The Green Laser Debate
Sand/Snowflake on Chewie's Foot
Save Lando / Lando Must Die

I'm sure there are more...

doubleofive said:
He's working on an article about the HD version of ANHR for me.

Good to know! Although adywan's mentioned certain things he's going to enhance in this future version, I'll look forward to whatever else this article throws up eventually.

Great job on your 'Revisited' round-up doubleofive. Lots of interesting info. there. :)

New Trailer for Star Wars V: Revisited:

As expected, it looks absolutely brilliant.

In just a few short months Adywan is slated to release his highly anticipated revisit of The Empire Strikes Back. To tide you over he has released a new trailer!

is there a deadline adywan is aiming for?

@005 thanks btw for linking my "german star wars revisited" article :D

Sunarep said:
is there a deadline adywan is aiming for?

Last I heard was "Fall 2011". Frink? Any updates on a release date?

I haven't heard anything new. 005 might know differently.

Check out the split screen comparison video. Really shows off the recoloring work and Adywan's spectacular matte backgrounds.

Thanks for posting that Brumous, very cool.

Back
Top Bottom