• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Army of Darkness: The Fan Cut

kult38

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
aod-fancut-front-4-1390430619.jpg

[video=youtube_share;k30B6-L5goM]

Fanedit Name: Army of Darkness: The Fan Cut
Faneditor Name: Kult38
Original Movie Title: Army of Darkness
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Horror
Fanedit Type: FanFix
Original Release Date: 1992
Original Running Time: 81 minutes
Fanedit Release Date: January 2014
Fanedit Running Time: 90 minutes
Time Added: 9 minutes

Brief Synopsis:
The movie with multiple versions just got another one.

Intention:
I'm a huge fan of the 'Army of Darkness' but was never happy with any particular version. I felt each one had their own pros and cons. I decided to make my own edition, incorporating all the good things from each version to make my own personal definitive cut.

Additional Notes:
I finished this cut a few years ago. It was literally my life for months on end. I'd never done any editing previously and never imagined it would be seen on a grand scale. I am delighted that it has been accepted on fanedit.org and also got a strong following from the fans out there.

Other Sources:
Army of Darkness: Theatrical Cut. US Edition.
Army of Darkness: European Cut. French Edition.
Army of Darkness: Director's Cut. Hong Kong Edition.
Army of Darkness Soundtrack by Joseph LoDuca

Special Thanks:
Simon, Pam and Melv. James Rolfe at Cinemassacre.com, and everyone at 'Army of Darkness - The Fan Cut'Facebook fan page for all your likes, comments, and enthusiasm.

Release Info:
PAL DVD5

This edit has been approved by the Academy and will be released soon. Send a PM to the editor if you wish to see it.

Back
Top Bottom