• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Armageddon / Deep Impact hybrid cut

gekko

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think I have figured out a way to mix the two into a single movie. Based on my initial estimates, it will be about 2.5hrs long. I am aiming for the end of the month. If anyone has ideas for a title, please share them.

i am interested in seeing how you take these two very different movies and combine them. Keep us posted :)

THE FINAL IMPACT
WORLD'S END
THE ARMAGEDDON IMPACT
EARTH DESTROYER
DEEPER IMPACT
THE ARMAGEDDON THREAT

Yeah, World's End sounds good (depending on where you take the edit) - but I also like Earth Destroyer.

Angels of Armageddon
The Wanderer
terminal orbit
collision
Impact event
earth Impact
Lethal Perigee
Annihilation Moon
Necrosphere
Armageddylee
The Gig
Dinosaur Killer

i like "The Armageddon Impact".... i think that's very cool.

make something up (i.e. new) using "meteor" or "meteorite"

i do like "the armageddon impact" tho

good ideas so far. keep em coming.

i was not planning on changing the ending. the astronauts will still save the planet from total destruction in my edit. are there a lot of people who want to see earth destroyed?? that would be depressing. :(

gekko,

If it's a world made by Micheal Bay...I say....

SEARCH AND DESTROY! :???: :???: :???:

**sorry...forgot my pills again... :shock: **

Best Regards,

InvisibleWolfMan
new_asthanos.gif

Gekko, it would not be so depressing if, after civilasation is destroyed, it rises again. But this time humans are mere animals to the NEW master race. it is the beginning of the PLANET OF THE APES! Then you can have Taylor 's landing as the coda.

that would be hilarious

...actually i'd go for an actual armageddon!

perhaps even use some other sources for the "finale"

sounds like a lot of people want the world to end. interesting. i might have to rethink this.

I really like the Planet of the Apes idea, actually, but if you were seriously considering it, going with the remake is probably a better idea.

I like the idea of the world ending (for the edit that is)

yeah.... i don't know which way would be the best to go with it... maybe you could put one as an "alternate ending".... just an idea.....

if you go with one of the endings from the movie... please go with the deep impact one (at least for showing what the meteor did)..... the one from armageddon was pretty terrible.... with the meteor splitting in half right before it hit earth..... wow was that hokey...

yeah.... true... i'd say 4/5 of the movie was really hokey.... lol

lewis886 said:
maybe you could put one as an "alternate ending".... just an idea.....

i guess two versions with different endings would be possible. a different ending might require some minor changes throughout the entire movie so it's set up properly. i'll have to think about this some more, but it's an interesting idea.

Back
Top Bottom