• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

And The Next Neglify Fanedit Is

Omaru1982 said:
Going overboard is still Sandler's worst comedy, I'd probably even say Jack & Jill is more enjoyable than Little Nicky and mr Deeds.

I can't comment on Going Overboard since I haven't seen it, but Little Nicky and Mr. Deeds are both Academy Award caliber films compared to Jack & Jill.

dr.sapirstein said:
...I don't know what was in the original version...I don't know why Neglify hates us so much...

I'm starting to think that Neglify is crazy, an extremely disturbed and dangerous individual. Maybe he became this way by editing this, or maybe he was crazy all along, that's why he decided to edit this. I have Traded with this guy you know, he has my home address....

steFANedit said:
I'm starting to think that Neglify is crazy, an extremely disturbed and dangerous individual. Maybe he became this way by editing this, or maybe he was crazy all along, that's why he decided to edit this. I have Traded with this guy you know, he has my home address....

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Review #2 is epic.

steFANedit said:

All work and no play makes Neg a dull boy

720p MKV is online on Mega, I will submit DLC to Info. PM me if you want it.

And don't worry stefan, you're way too far away for me to come and stalk. I like stalking people that live close to me.

Neglify said:
And don't worry stefan, you're way too far away for me to come and stalk. I like stalking people that live close to me.

doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

Neglify said:

I'm afraid it'll count as spamming if I re-post the Al Pacino video, so just picture it in your head mmmkay?

Ripplin said:
So, um...Neglify presumably bought this movie in order to edit it.

You bet your ass I did. Spent a fortune on this bitch.

img00635201210121553.jpg

And here's a picture of the BD in front of my computer whilst chatting with Reave.

jackandjillbluray.jpg

I totally lied to him about how much I spent. I wasn't willing to admit I spent $3.95 so I rounded down like a motherfucker.

I no longer have possession of that BD. I mailed it to reave so he could rip it for me because my shit can't do shit. That's right, I said my buddy ripped the BD for me. But that "buddy" is the owner of the site so it gives me a tiny bit of credibility.

that was $5 too expensive

otay, my fake review was written on the premise that this was a fake, april fool fanedit.
(i have neither the source nor the fanedit.)

now al qaeda chatter seems to indicate this was a bona fide release. i feel bad for giving such low marks on something i haven't even seen. :-(

jimmy-swaggart-caught.jpg

Haha awesome. I am saddened though you didn't actually view said Extended Edition.

ssj said:
otay, my fake review was written on the premise that this was a fake, april fool fanedit.
(i have neither the source nor the fanedit.)

now al qaeda chatter seems to indicate this was a bona fide release. i feel bad for giving such low marks on something i haven't even seen. :-(

jimmy-swaggart-caught.jpg

I meant every word of mine. ;)

I'm just pissed that I got blueballed over the prospect of a Tool/Nic Cage fanedit journey into madness. Damn you Neg!

Well... no matter what, NO ONE will sink as low as Johnny Depp did here:

tumblr_lzouu5tPqY1qb6qgfo2_500.png

Appears in Jack and Jill WEARING A JUSTIN BIEBER SHIRT. Someone get that goddamn end of the world coming.

Back
Top Bottom