• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

ANAKIN: A Tale of the Sith Code:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This was a very interesting 5 minute edit. First and foremost, I would recommend watching the downloadable version versus the YouTube variant. The quality is much clearer and more visually stunning. In order to fully enjoy this, one really needs to see this without YouTube's compression. I do not believe I have ever seen a grindhouse style edit before, but this was a nice start. The choice in musical score fit in quite well with the dark and forboding tone the brief edit was meant to convey. I liked the text quotes along with the narration provided. This edit really conveys the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader in a very brief clip along with the Sith Code. This is a nice and quick watch for Star Wars fans. As previous viewers mentioned, it is best to watch this twice or more to get the proper feel for this. The second time through you really get that nihilistic feeling. I want to thank the editor for sharing this with me. I can recommend this for Star Wars fans who want an entertaining quick watch and do not mind the grindhouse effects. Job well done.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom