• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

American History X - The reWorkedPrint

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
“I'm fully aware that I'm a first-time director, but I need the same autonomy and respect that Stanley Kubrick gets” - Tony Kaye

A film with a troubled production history from a nutjob director. When he wouldn't bend to the studio's demands during editing, or he was being difficult to work with, director Tony Kaye left production, leaving Edward Norton to re-edit the film, from the 97 minute director's workprint, to the 118 minute theatrical cut.

This edit uses the workprint as a guide and re-works the theatrical cut to match. The workprint is about 60-70% different takes and angles, so it's not possible to cut it identically, but this is an attempt that tries to get it as close to Kaye's vision as possible.

Is this a better cut of the film? No not really. I wouldn't say that I'm trying to make the film any better or worse, but just experimenting to try and re-create this shorter director's cut. It'll be a different experience, and maybe the film will be better, but I'm not trying to recut it to "fix it".

BROAD CHANGELIST

- lots of dialogue trimmed out here and there. Literally every scene is cut or rearranged or moved internally in someway.
- new voiceover from Danny everywhere, almost everything is replaced or moved
- swapped Danny defending the bullied kid in the bathroom and the Sweeney office scene (bathroom is now first)
- recut Danny/Sweeney meeting so that he starts by throwing his essay angrily into the bin, and then de-escalates from there
- moved flashback with Dad (from the end of the film) to when he's on the basketball court instead of the basketball flashback
- cut Derek getting out of prison
- add a few shots to show that Derek is listening to Seth filming Danny's neo-nazi rant right from the start instead of listening to only the end
- cut most of his phone call with Sweeney to accomodate that
- move basketball flash back to after Seth and Derek leave (instead of the grocery store flashback)
- the grocery store flashback is now after the basketball one, in the place of the dinner scene flashback
- Danny talking to his mum and sister now takes place before the dinner flashback instead of after
- rearranged a lot of the prison flashback, lots of small trims in here and
- cut Derek and Danny meeting Sweeney and a police officer on the way to school, and Derek agreeing to help with investigating the neo-nazi gang.
- cut Derek bumping into Sweeney and the cop at the school in the final scene

There are way too many cuts to accurately detail it right now, but I'm about half way through. The aim will be to get it down to aroound 100 minutes or so, as I don't think I'll be able to do 97 with the footage I have.

Here's one of the first edited scenes

And the theatrical cut for comparison

It's a very deep edit and every scene is edited in someway. Hopefully someone will find it interesting.

Almost all the way through the film, currently editing through the prison scenes and cutting and trimming and rearranging.

QFQshoT.png

There's a few things that are in the workprint that are missing from the theatrical cut or the deleted scenes on the Blu-Ray that I really wish could be reimplemented. For instance, Lawrence is the one that finds Derek after the shower scene and single-handedly carries him out. A great character moment showing their friendship and how far they had come.

XVzwE63.png

There's a few other short scenes and moments, but nothing as substantial as this short 13-seconds.

With this missing workprint material, my cut will come up a little shorter than the WP.

Looks very interesting. One of the first edits I ever made was a chronological cut of this movie. Nice to see another edit of it.

Wow! That is a lot of work being done on this movie! Will check it out for sure once it's done...

This edit looks like my sort of jam! Can't wait to check this out.

Looks very interesting. One of the first edits I ever made was a chronological cut of this movie. Nice to see another edit of it.

Shocked there aren't more edits of it, there are a lot of ways you could structure the film or re-edit. I haven't seen your chronological edit but I can imagine how it work actually work pretty well, and would be more focused on Derek's journey.

Wow! That is a lot of work being done on this movie! Will check it out for sure once it's done...

Absolutely, lots of work done. Finished the first pass and literally every scene has been touched in some way, even minorly.

r1yhGhE.png

Current runtime is 1:39:56, so roughly 20 minutes have been cut out. I've roughly met my original goal of 100 minutes too which was a good guess. Nothing has been added as the workprint material is of too low quality, and the DVD deleted scenes aren't present in the workprint.

I haven't really cut the film to my personal tastes and tried to cut everything to this workprint.

Previews are now available too! I'll obviously rewatch this too, and fingers crossed the narrative still makes sense.

Just finished watching the first assembly, and its very interesting. It's not really a better cut, but really intreging to see what the film was at one stage. The early voiceover, a different structure, the flashbacks, everything.

The biggest change for me was seeing the flashback with the Dad while he was alive, subtly planting the seeds in Derek's head. In the theatrical cut this is seen right at the end of the film, after seeing the consequences of Derek's murders, extreme beliefs and him going off the deep end. Bringing it right back to the start, a few years prior and seeing how a few comments at home from their Dad at dinner, and most likely at home in general, and how it led him down that path, after seeing him walk it, is a great sort of reveal. Now it occurs in the first 20 minutes and completely changes the way you see the film as you know how it started. It's a different take for sure. Better? Worse? I can't say for sure.

There's a few technical changes here and there that need fixing before release, but it's close to completion.

Even though American History X is one of my favorites, I'm not gonna lie when I say this edit does intrigue me. I hope it's good!

I've watched through my latest cut again and made more notes, mostly some technical issues.

The new voiceover isn't going to be 100% seamless, but I'll try and massage it all in the best that I can. Will try and iron it all out and have it ready soon-ish. Might open it up for previews if anyone is interested.

But on broader scale, its so interesting to see how the film was structured early on. Moving the flashback with the Dad to the end of the film was really a fantastic idea as it recontexualises everything. In this cut its right up front and isn't nearly as effective. Regardless, this edit is trying to recreate that workprint so its interesting as an educational experiement.

Also something fun to do was look for an establishing shot of the school, as I needed one for how the opening was moved around. Through research I found that it was the same school Grease was shot at, so I skimmed through that film and got nothing. Used some Google-fu and found that someone on Youtube had done some filming at the school after Olivia Newton John died in honour of her or something. So I was able to use a clip from his video and did some work on it to get it to work in the film. Always love challenges like this!

vlcsnap-2023-08-25-01h52m11s524.png

AHX-Theatrical-00-06-52-07-Still003.png

Alrighty, finally cleaned this up with my last notes, and massaged the WP voiceover as best I can. If anyone wants to watch it, let me know. This will probably be going up on the IFDB next week!

amx.png

Absolutely one of the greatest films ever. Anxious to see how this turns out.

Finally made a big big changelist of every change, cut, addition, and moved around scene, shot and line. Nothing went untouched here.

- rearranged shots after first car scene
- added 3 years later card after prologue
- added new establishing shot of the school after three years later card
- moved Danny saving the kid being beat up in the bathroom, to right after this card
- added another establishing shot of the school hallways after bathroom scene, with Murray's dialogue running over it
- trimmed start of shot of Murray sitting down after closing door
- cut Sweeney "you know Murray you actually did this to yourself"
- trimmed reaction shot of Murray after Sweeney's "plain english!"
- trimmed shot of Murray so that Sweeney responds quicker to his "this goes too far!"
- added off-screen Sweeney dialogue "I'm with you Murray, give me a chance to talk to this child"
- rearranged Danny/Sweeney meeting so he starts angry and stays there, rather than starting angry, calming down and getting angry again
- cut Sweeney "this petty crap you're pulling, have a seat"
- cut some of the small talk about things at home with Danny
- cut the exposition about Derek in high school and how he was a good student
- moved Danny down by the beach to after his meeting with Sweeney
- added new alternate voiceover from Danny down by the beach, transitioning into the flashback with the Dad instead of the basketball game
- cut shot of Dad laughing and drinking coffee
- cut Dad joking that Derek might get a B- in English
- cut exchange with Mum implying that Dad doesn't ready anything but Tom Clancy
- trimmed Derek reaction shot and moved up Mum dialogue about affermitive action
- cut Dad "you gotta question these things Derek"
- cut Dad "you know what I'm saying?"
- cut Derek pushing back and defending Sweeney, with Dad cutting him off and telling him it's bullshit
- cut Sweeney pulling up to the police station
- cut various inserts of skinhead/neo-nazi files and photos
- cut police captain introducing Sweeney before he comes in
- cut captain's expositional line about Derek going to prison
- moved a chunk of exposition about who Cameron is and his relation to Derek, to the end of the scene
- cut the captain's last line of the scene "keep it low"
- added alternate voiceover from Danny as he's walking home, about how Derek didn't let him see him
- cut Derek commenting how small the new apartment is
- cut Derek defending him growing his hair out, and Danny not liking it
- cut Derek going into the bedroom and taking the phone call
- cut Mum kissing Danny and calling him her babyboy, and Danny resisting
- cut Derek on the phone again
- cut the family noticing someone is at the door and Davina getting up to answer it
- cut Derek telling Seth he'll be out in a minute
- cut Derek repeating himself when asking Danny was Seth is doing here
- cut Derek repeating himself when asking Danny to leave while he's on the phone
- added shot of Derek listening in to the entireconversation happening in the living room, rather than only only coming in at the end
- cut Seth telling Davina to shut up
- cut another segement of Derek's phone call
- trimmed shot of Danny as now Seth cuts him off earlier when he says that some black people are alright
- trimmed shot of Danny smoking
- added alternate and recut dialogue when Derek is telling Danny not to pull something like the Mein Kampf essay
- cut Danny talking about the stuff that Sweeney is making him do
- cut Derek telling Danny to put his cig out, and pouring a glass of water for Mum
- cut Derek laughing about how much of an idiot Seth is
- the first flashback during Danny's essay writing is now the basketball one, rather than the grocery store
- cut some silent stares back and forth from Seth and the other guys on the basketball court
- cut some silent stares back and forth from Derek and Cam
- trimmed some dead air before one of the guys from the opposing team laughing at Derek's proposition
- added some new voiceover from Danny during the game, comparing the black guys to monkeys
- added alternate voiceover to take us into the grocery store flashback 2nd, instead of the dinner with Murray
- cut some voiceover from Danny about Derek making a name for himself
- cut a shot and a line from Derek pointing out the skinhead crowd
- added alternate voiceover from Danny as the skinheads are milling about
- cut Derek telling off another skinhead about smoking weed
- cut a few lines from Derek about some government policies
- added some new voiceover from Danny to the end of the grocery store scene about how Derek was an inspiration
- moved scene with Danny taking his sister to see Mum, to after the 2nd, rather than 3rd flashback
- added alternate voiceover from Danny taking us into the 3rd essay flashback, now being the dinner with Murray
- cut some laughing about Derek losing his point for a moment, before coming back to it
- cut 2 reaction shots of Derek and Danny
- cut Derek reiterating his point again about Rodney King
- trimmed shot of Murrary so he responds quicker
- cut a few reaction shots after Derek shoves his mother, so he now rips his shirt off faster
- ended the dinner flashback after Mum sits outside on the curb, so Davina attacking Derek is gone, and Derek asking Danny if he is alright
- moved Danny going through his Nazi box to after the 3rd essay flashback rather than the 2nd
- added alternate voiceover while Danny is going through his Nazi box with newspaper clippings
- cut the cut back to dinner flashback, with Mum telling Derek to get out of this house before going back to the night of the shooting, the 4th essay flashback starts straight into the shooting
- added alternate voiceover from Danny at the end of the shooting flashback about Derek being prosicuted
- moved the shot of Danny in tears at the computer to after the shooting flashback, instead of after the Dad flashback
- cut a line from Stacey as Derek tells her he is leaving
- trimmed shot of Derek so that he responds quicker to Cam
- cut exposition about how Cam was a rat and was only in prison for 2 months
- muted a line from Cam "get laid, do something"
- cut one of Danny's shoves into the metal garage door
- cut Derek reiterating to Danny about how it's all over and they can't go back
- added voiceover from Derek about how he thought it was going to be easy
- muted a section of voiceover from Derek about how he wasn't going to last, and moved it to later
- recut and rearranged some shots of Derek walking out on the roof
- added new voiceover, with exposition about the skinheads he hooks up with in prison
- trimmed the end of the first lunchroom scene
- trimmed the start of the laundry scene
- cut Lamont talking about working in the kitchen
- added new voiceover from Derek about how its not so different in prison
- trimmed up Derek talking to the skinhead about making deals with mexicans in prisons
- added new voiceover about how the other skinheads don't believe in the real white nation
- swapped Mum's visit and the angry laundry scene with Lamont
- trimmed the start of the laundry scene so it starts on him hitting the sheets
- trimmed shot of Derek throwing the laundry so he does it earlier
- cut Lamont telling Derek to chill out
- trimmed Lamont putting the sheet on to impersonate a klansman, so he does it faster
- ended the scene after Derek turns away from Lamont
- trimmed start of the jail visit from Mum
- cut Mum getting the cig out and fiddling with her purse
- cut the dicussion about how the rest of the family is besides Danny
- trim Derek responding to his mum, so that he responds quicker
- cut Derek responding to his mum about Danny flushing his toilet, now he doesn't say anything in response and so she keeps piling on while he is silent
- cut Lamont "god I miss it" referring to women
- trimmed Lamont talking about girlfriends visiting and leaving on a good note
- trimmed Lamont talking about angry makeup sex
- added some new voiceover from Derek about how much Lamont loved to talk
- moved laundry scene about how they got locked up, to right after the other laundry scene about angry sex
- trimmed shot of Lamont messing around with the laundry
- trimmed Derek stopping and thinking about Lamont going to prison over dropping a TV on a cop's foot
- ended the scene early after Lamont says "assault, six years"
- trimmed and shifted around scene with Derek leaving the skinhead gang
- moved lunchroom scene to right after Derek leaving the gang
- added new voiceover from Derek in the lunchroom
- moved shower scene to right after the lunchroom
- cut Derek looking up at Sweeney as he walks into the infirmiry
- trimmed Derek's reaction shot when Sweeney brings up Danny
- cut Derek "well you think I want him in here?"
- added new voiceover from Derek in the lunchroom as he sits alone
- cut a shot of Lamont at the start of the laundry scene as they talk about leaving the skinhead gang
- cut Derek recounting 6 of them jumping him in the shower and that it won't happen again
- trimmed shots while Derek tells Lamont he can't do anything if they come for him
- added alterante voiceover with the prison montage, with Derek talking about he thought he was done for, but it never happened
- trimmed some shots to accomodate the new voiceover
- cut Derek and Danny running home after Derek tells his story
- added establishing shot of the apartment
- cut the brothers talking to their mum when they get home
- added some new voiceover as the boys are taking down the nazi stuff in Danny's room
- trim end of that scene, with it ending as Derek takes down the big red flag
- moved Derek tucking his younger sister into bed to after they take down the nazi stuff
- moved Derek in the shower to after that
- regraded shower scene, day-for-night, as it now takes place late into the night instead of the morning
- moved the crips in the car outside the apartment, to after the shower
- added alternate voiceover from Danny as he finishes up his essay
- trimmed the dialogue about the parole officier
- trimmed a few shots in the apartement, nothing too consequential
- cut out Danny and Derek stopping in the coffee shop, and them being apparoached by Sweeney and the police captain for Derek to go back in and try and take down Cam's operation, with him reluctantly saying yes
- recut the walk to school with some new voiceover instead of the coffee shop scene
- cut Derek's paranoia as he walks the streets, there's now very little buildup and tension to Danny being shot, it now largely is a surprise and shock as it happens
- cut Derek being stopped by Sweeney as he runs into the bathroom, he now gets in unstopped

And here's a bit of an unfocused chat with myself about my edit! Hopefully it somewhat explains whats different about this cut!

How do I get a copy of your reworked version of American history x? Are there download links? Do we need to purchase a physical copy (DVD, Blu Ray, etc)? How much does it cost? Thanks!

Finally made a big big changelist of every change, cut, addition, and moved around scene, shot and line. Nothing went untouched here.

- rearranged shots after first car scene
- added 3 years later card after prologue
- added new establishing shot of the school after three years later card
- moved Danny saving the kid being beat up in the bathroom, to right after this card
- added another establishing shot of the school hallways after bathroom scene, with Murray's dialogue running over it
- trimmed start of shot of Murray sitting down after closing door
- cut Sweeney "you know Murray you actually did this to yourself"
- trimmed reaction shot of Murray after Sweeney's "plain english!"
- trimmed shot of Murray so that Sweeney responds quicker to his "this goes too far!"
- added off-screen Sweeney dialogue "I'm with you Murray, give me a chance to talk to this child"
- rearranged Danny/Sweeney meeting so he starts angry and stays there, rather than starting angry, calming down and getting angry again
- cut Sweeney "this petty crap you're pulling, have a seat"
- cut some of the small talk about things at home with Danny
- cut the exposition about Derek in high school and how he was a good student
- moved Danny down by the beach to after his meeting with Sweeney
- added new alternate voiceover from Danny down by the beach, transitioning into the flashback with the Dad instead of the basketball game
- cut shot of Dad laughing and drinking coffee
- cut Dad joking that Derek might get a B- in English
- cut exchange with Mum implying that Dad doesn't ready anything but Tom Clancy
- trimmed Derek reaction shot and moved up Mum dialogue about affermitive action
- cut Dad "you gotta question these things Derek"
- cut Dad "you know what I'm saying?"
- cut Derek pushing back and defending Sweeney, with Dad cutting him off and telling him it's bullshit
- cut Sweeney pulling up to the police station
- cut various inserts of skinhead/neo-nazi files and photos
- cut police captain introducing Sweeney before he comes in
- cut captain's expositional line about Derek going to prison
- moved a chunk of exposition about who Cameron is and his relation to Derek, to the end of the scene
- cut the captain's last line of the scene "keep it low"
- added alternate voiceover from Danny as he's walking home, about how Derek didn't let him see him
- cut Derek commenting how small the new apartment is
- cut Derek defending him growing his hair out, and Danny not liking it
- cut Derek going into the bedroom and taking the phone call
- cut Mum kissing Danny and calling him her babyboy, and Danny resisting
- cut Derek on the phone again
- cut the family noticing someone is at the door and Davina getting up to answer it
- cut Derek telling Seth he'll be out in a minute
- cut Derek repeating himself when asking Danny was Seth is doing here
- cut Derek repeating himself when asking Danny to leave while he's on the phone
- added shot of Derek listening in to the entireconversation happening in the living room, rather than only only coming in at the end
- cut Seth telling Davina to shut up
- cut another segement of Derek's phone call
- trimmed shot of Danny as now Seth cuts him off earlier when he says that some black people are alright
- trimmed shot of Danny smoking
- added alternate and recut dialogue when Derek is telling Danny not to pull something like the Mein Kampf essay
- cut Danny talking about the stuff that Sweeney is making him do
- cut Derek telling Danny to put his cig out, and pouring a glass of water for Mum
- cut Derek laughing about how much of an idiot Seth is
- the first flashback during Danny's essay writing is now the basketball one, rather than the grocery store
- cut some silent stares back and forth from Seth and the other guys on the basketball court
- cut some silent stares back and forth from Derek and Cam
- trimmed some dead air before one of the guys from the opposing team laughing at Derek's proposition
- added some new voiceover from Danny during the game, comparing the black guys to monkeys
- added alternate voiceover to take us into the grocery store flashback 2nd, instead of the dinner with Murray
- cut some voiceover from Danny about Derek making a name for himself
- cut a shot and a line from Derek pointing out the skinhead crowd
- added alternate voiceover from Danny as the skinheads are milling about
- cut Derek telling off another skinhead about smoking weed
- cut a few lines from Derek about some government policies
- added some new voiceover from Danny to the end of the grocery store scene about how Derek was an inspiration
- moved scene with Danny taking his sister to see Mum, to after the 2nd, rather than 3rd flashback
- added alternate voiceover from Danny taking us into the 3rd essay flashback, now being the dinner with Murray
- cut some laughing about Derek losing his point for a moment, before coming back to it
- cut 2 reaction shots of Derek and Danny
- cut Derek reiterating his point again about Rodney King
- trimmed shot of Murrary so he responds quicker
- cut a few reaction shots after Derek shoves his mother, so he now rips his shirt off faster
- ended the dinner flashback after Mum sits outside on the curb, so Davina attacking Derek is gone, and Derek asking Danny if he is alright
- moved Danny going through his Nazi box to after the 3rd essay flashback rather than the 2nd
- added alternate voiceover while Danny is going through his Nazi box with newspaper clippings
- cut the cut back to dinner flashback, with Mum telling Derek to get out of this house before going back to the night of the shooting, the 4th essay flashback starts straight into the shooting
- added alternate voiceover from Danny at the end of the shooting flashback about Derek being prosicuted
- moved the shot of Danny in tears at the computer to after the shooting flashback, instead of after the Dad flashback
- cut a line from Stacey as Derek tells her he is leaving
- trimmed shot of Derek so that he responds quicker to Cam
- cut exposition about how Cam was a rat and was only in prison for 2 months
- muted a line from Cam "get laid, do something"
- cut one of Danny's shoves into the metal garage door
- cut Derek reiterating to Danny about how it's all over and they can't go back
- added voiceover from Derek about how he thought it was going to be easy
- muted a section of voiceover from Derek about how he wasn't going to last, and moved it to later
- recut and rearranged some shots of Derek walking out on the roof
- added new voiceover, with exposition about the skinheads he hooks up with in prison
- trimmed the end of the first lunchroom scene
- trimmed the start of the laundry scene
- cut Lamont talking about working in the kitchen
- added new voiceover from Derek about how its not so different in prison
- trimmed up Derek talking to the skinhead about making deals with mexicans in prisons
- added new voiceover about how the other skinheads don't believe in the real white nation
- swapped Mum's visit and the angry laundry scene with Lamont
- trimmed the start of the laundry scene so it starts on him hitting the sheets
- trimmed shot of Derek throwing the laundry so he does it earlier
- cut Lamont telling Derek to chill out
- trimmed Lamont putting the sheet on to impersonate a klansman, so he does it faster
- ended the scene after Derek turns away from Lamont
- trimmed start of the jail visit from Mum
- cut Mum getting the cig out and fiddling with her purse
- cut the dicussion about how the rest of the family is besides Danny
- trim Derek responding to his mum, so that he responds quicker
- cut Derek responding to his mum about Danny flushing his toilet, now he doesn't say anything in response and so she keeps piling on while he is silent
- cut Lamont "god I miss it" referring to women
- trimmed Lamont talking about girlfriends visiting and leaving on a good note
- trimmed Lamont talking about angry makeup sex
- added some new voiceover from Derek about how much Lamont loved to talk
- moved laundry scene about how they got locked up, to right after the other laundry scene about angry sex
- trimmed shot of Lamont messing around with the laundry
- trimmed Derek stopping and thinking about Lamont going to prison over dropping a TV on a cop's foot
- ended the scene early after Lamont says "assault, six years"
- trimmed and shifted around scene with Derek leaving the skinhead gang
- moved lunchroom scene to right after Derek leaving the gang
- added new voiceover from Derek in the lunchroom
- moved shower scene to right after the lunchroom
- cut Derek looking up at Sweeney as he walks into the infirmiry
- trimmed Derek's reaction shot when Sweeney brings up Danny
- cut Derek "well you think I want him in here?"
- added new voiceover from Derek in the lunchroom as he sits alone
- cut a shot of Lamont at the start of the laundry scene as they talk about leaving the skinhead gang
- cut Derek recounting 6 of them jumping him in the shower and that it won't happen again
- trimmed shots while Derek tells Lamont he can't do anything if they come for him
- added alterante voiceover with the prison montage, with Derek talking about he thought he was done for, but it never happened
- trimmed some shots to accomodate the new voiceover
- cut Derek and Danny running home after Derek tells his story
- added establishing shot of the apartment
- cut the brothers talking to their mum when they get home
- added some new voiceover as the boys are taking down the nazi stuff in Danny's room
- trim end of that scene, with it ending as Derek takes down the big red flag
- moved Derek tucking his younger sister into bed to after they take down the nazi stuff
- moved Derek in the shower to after that
- regraded shower scene, day-for-night, as it now takes place late into the night instead of the morning
- moved the crips in the car outside the apartment, to after the shower
- added alternate voiceover from Danny as he finishes up his essay
- trimmed the dialogue about the parole officier
- trimmed a few shots in the apartement, nothing too consequential
- cut out Danny and Derek stopping in the coffee shop, and them being apparoached by Sweeney and the police captain for Derek to go back in and try and take down Cam's operation, with him reluctantly saying yes
- recut the walk to school with some new voiceover instead of the coffee shop scene
- cut Derek's paranoia as he walks the streets, there's now very little buildup and tension to Danny being shot, it now largely is a surprise and shock as it happens
- cut Derek being stopped by Sweeney as he runs into the bathroom, he now gets in unstopped
How can I get this??

And here's a bit of an unfocused chat with myself about my edit! Hopefully it somewhat explains whats different about this cut!

Definitely going to give this a listen. Is there a way to get your podcast indexed so it shows up in an app like Podbean or maybe get it on Spotify? Can't see a way to listen other than streaming direct from that website.

Back
Top Bottom