• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Alien: Resurrection Resurrected:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was hesitant to rewatch Alien Resurrection because I saw it back in 1997 when it was first released and I agreed with the opinions of the time that it wasn't a highlight of the series. I enjoyed it, but it was somewhat all over the place. This edit is excellent. I'm so glad I watched it. I could not sense any jumps or blips in the editing and it felt like a far more enjoyable version that the one I remembered. It still had some clunkers in the dialogue but unless bbghost made it into a silent movie, there were always going to be some clunkers in there. The characters came off as best they could and I appreciated the ending. All things being equal, this is as good as Alien 4 is going to get. If you plan to revisit Alien Resurrection, I highly recommend Alien: Resurrection Resurrected. Please note I score the Audio/Video Quality, Audio Editing, Visual Editing, Narrative, Enjoyment based on my opinion of this edit, not the original source material.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom