• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Ahsoka (Spoilers within)

Ummm....okay.
It's a quote from the Mandolorian.
I Have Spoken GIF by IMDb

Yes I have understood correctly. Is Andor below Ahsoka?

I like to keep track of these and also produce an average of the userscores.
Ahsoka is very much below Andor, across the board. (I last updated it last week but it wasn't shifting much anyway)

image.png

Last edited:
Ahsoka is very much below Andor, across the board. (I last updated it last week but it wasn't shifting much anyway)

image.png
Every one of those rankings seems insane to me. 🤣

image.png
Much to my wife's confusion, I also love keeping spreadsheets of useless information like this. Glad to know there are more members of this weird club!

Make an Ahsoka fanedit after the next mini-series / movie that plays out Thrawn and Ezra returning in the SW galaxy. Then this series can be made into the best setup for that story.
The ending of this story felt so unsatisfying to me that I'll need a sequel / spin-off to be so enjoyable that that motivates me to make a fanedit.

The title could be: "Star Wars Rebels, The Live-Action Movie - The Return of Ezra Bridger".

To play up the SW Rebels focus, I'd insert the Mandalorian scene of Zeb talking with Captain Teva in a bar. Dub part of the dialog (using Teva lines from Ahsoka, Zeb lines from Rebels) to add a connection to the Ahsoka story and make Zeb say something like "Here you go again, flying off to save our friends." Swap / crop / trim some shots so it doesn't look like a copy-paste of the Mando scene.

Back
Top Bottom