• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Adobe discontinues Creative Suite, goes Cloud-only!

MWRK said:
No! I'm not a fan of cloud computing. I'm from Sri Lanka and internet services here compared to the US and UK absolutely sucks major ballsack. I won't be able to work with anything when every tom, dick and harry goes cloud. :(

I'm pretty sure emanswfan's previous comment is true, so hopefully you can find a workaround.

I tried it out, and it does work. But here's the catch: you need to have an existing purchased CS6 serial number to do an important step of the offline activation.

So if you have bought CS6, you can run the program without ever connecting the host computer to the internet, and you can manually download Adobe updates via the Adobe site through an external computer, or your host computer if you kill the creative cloud processes in the task manager.

And obviously, a CC subscription too. You CAN'T get away using CC for free with just a CS6 serial, as getting the response code obviously requires you to contact Adobe.

Back
Top Bottom