• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Addams Family Chronicles

Found out the subtitles on the commentary track are going too fast. I'll work on fixing that up, but with that said, I think it's time to get the edit uploaded. Better now than in November. Keep in mind that if you're planning on reading the commentary, the subtitles are gonna be a little fast. Excuse that mistake for now. I'll send an update when the commentary issue is fixed and I've reuploaded it.

Edit uploaded for now. Sending PM's. Still waiting on the submission form.

Just retimed the first half hour of the commentary, which had it the worst in terms of being too fast. Still gotta check the rest of the commentary track, but I think the worst of it has been fixed.

Just fixed the Addams Family half of the commentary track. Now to fix the Values half.

In the wake of what has just happened here on ifdb, I have come to the difficult but necessary decision to change the cover art that former member ArtisDead created for my already released edits. However, because I am not a cover artist, I will need help from other members here on IFDb. If you would like to try your hand at updating the cover art, feel free to post or PM your ideas.

After continuing to give more thought to the matter, I have decided to remove ArtisDead's name from my edits and will be re-releasing them accordingly. This will have little to no effect on the ifdb pages (Until I talk to an admin about re-editing the pages, which will be soon), but it will have an effect on anyone who sends me a PM, as there will be a small delay. I've also played with the contrast on the edit since its release, and I can't decide if it's really worth the effort at the moment. However, there is a possibility I might do it for kicks. My apologies for the inconvenience, but I'm confident everyone here understands why I'm doing this.

I had an idea while browsing for inspiration for one of my own posters. Ultimately the two movies are a brotherly love story between Gomez and Fester, and the schemes of the two women who would part them, so those four characters should take prominence in the poster. I've always like the Chasing Amy poster, so I quickly put this together.

Addams-Family-Chronicles-B-W.webp

Addams-Family-Chronicles-Green.webp

It's a bit rough, but if you like the idea I'd be happy to spend a bit of time refining it.

I had an idea while browsing for inspiration for one of my own posters. Ultimately the two movies are a brotherly love story between Gomez and Fester, and the schemes of the two women who would part them, so those four characters should take prominence in the poster. I've always like the Chasing Amy poster, so I quickly put this together.

Addams-Family-Chronicles-B-W.webp

Addams-Family-Chronicles-Green.webp

It's a bit rough, but if you like the idea I'd be happy to spend a bit of time refining it.

I do! I think I would prefer the greener one, since it's more in line with the color grading for my edit. I'm interested to see what the refined version will look like!

I do! I think I would prefer the greener one, since it's more in line with the color grading for my edit. I'm interested to see what the refined version will look like!
It'll mostly just be cleaning up rough edges, matching the tint to your colour grade, adjusting brightness and contrast of the four characters for consistency and visibility. I figured the green tint would be better due to the grading of your edit, but I like to give some options.

If you have any other adjustments you'd like me to make, just let me know.

Last edited:
It'll mostly just be cleaning up rough edges, matching the tint to your colour grade, adjusting brightness and contrast of the four characters for consistency and visibility. I figured the green tint would be better due to the grading of your edit, but I like to give some options.

If you have any other adjustments you'd like me to make, just let me know.

I suppose the only adjustment I can think of is, if possible, maybe the background would be more interesting if it were black instead of white. After all, this is the Addamses' we're talking about. Black is kind of their color. :LOL:

Re-upload complete! You may PM me for the links if you're interested.

Now I just need cover art for Eyes Wide Shut and Star Wars Episode I, and then I can move on from this ArtisDead fiasco.

Back
Top Bottom