• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

A Better Day To Die Hard:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Another great edit from Malthus. My thoughts on the original theatrical cut was it was an average, the action was fine, the villain was pretty good and it was one of the more weaker die hard movies. This edit definitely upped my enjoyment of the movie by seamlessly integrating the deleted scenes, giving the movie much better colour grading and having better larger subtitles. The rescoring done was also top notch the "New York, New York" sequence which was just fantastic- really felt like an iconic moment. One nitpick I have though is the car park deleted scene in which the punching sound effects were a bit cartoonish like it was from street fighter- why the director or movie editor put those effects on the deleted scene is beyond me. Overall if like me you found Die Hard 5 pretty meh and want to revisit it for a die hard marathon this is the edit for you to replace the theatrical version.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom