• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

2024 Movies

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It appears we don’t have a thread yet for 2024 releases. Given it failed to make its predicted 2023 release, I guess I’ll start off saying I hope Terrence Malick’s “The Way of the Wind” makes a 2024 release.

I was expecting Pi 25th anniversary edition to be released on bluray last year. But this one was also delayed with no release date announced yet...fingers crossed for 2024!

Last edited:
Monolith looks like an interesting oddball coming out soon

For theatre releases, the one that got my attention the most is Civil War. And, even if my expectations are low, the one I'm definitely going to see is Beetlejuice2. I've ''broken up'' with Tim Burton years ago, but I can't say no to this one

I don't think it's going to come out this year but Henry Cavill is going to start in a Highlander remake, that's exciting.

I don't think it's going to come out this year but Henry Cavill is going to start in a Highlander remake, that's exciting.

There are some movies that shouldn't be remade, the Highlander is not one of them. I like it but it's an amazing concept that could be improved and expanded upon.

But the real question is whether they'll remake Highlander 2.

But the real question is whether they'll remake Highlander 2.
I heard back in high school or college, a common saying Highlander fans have for Highlander 2. "There should have been only one."

It's ripe for improvement. But, if they change enough of it that it starts makes sense, is it still Highlander 2?

There are some movies that shouldn't be remade, the Highlander is not one of them. I like it but it's an amazing concept that could be improved and expanded upon.
That’s a good idea for a thread. There’s a lot of pre-2001 or maybe pre-Star Wars sci-fi that have good ideas but poor execution that could stand a re-make.

Saddle up!!!!

Can you say "EPIC"!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom