• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

2010 is here...

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
...anybody else pissed off that we dont have flying cars, time machines and disruptor rays?
at least we have xbox I guess :wat:

I want a goddamn flying motorbike.

is it too much to ask for sharks w/ frikkin laser beams?

At least a freakin station on the moon! or even a proper space station.
what happened? why did the shine wear out of space?

because theres no oil on the moon.
if the found oil on mars we'd be there tomorrow :x

elbarto1 said:

LOL! That was what I was thinking.....

Ghostcut said:
I want a goddamn flying motorbike.

Really?..i think you should able to ride your push bike without stabilizers first! :D

elbarto1 said:
...anybody else pissed off that we dont have flying cars, time machines and disruptor rays?

Electric cars were near but 8 years of Bush and Blair regression but a stop to that. I wonder what Kubrick would have thought about the "progress" of human civilization since the fall of the Berlin wall. As for space, the Van Allen radiation belt essentially means we are trapped here on earth. A disruptor ray of sorts has already been made by High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). What we don't know is too scary to contemplate!

Mollo said:
elbarto1 said:

Electric cars were near but 8 years of Bush and Blair regression but a stop to that. I wonder what Kubrick would have thought about the "progress" of human civilization since the fall of the Berlin wall. As for space, the Van Allen radiation belt essentially means we are trapped here on earth. A disruptor ray of sorts has already been made by High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). What we don't know is too scary to contemplate!

way to serious up my funnys mollo :p

;)

I want flying sofa but it must have green organic fabric and heart shape cushions! :smile:

stop clownin' you can buy that at IKEA
:smile:

Mollo said:
As for space, the Van Allen radiation belt essentially means we are trapped here on earth.

ahhh the old Van Allen chestnut again...

I love Van Allen. Eddie is the best guitar player ever! But only with Diamond Dave as the lead. the other guy puts me to sleep.

elbarto1 said:

20091130154830_sharks_with_laser_beams-w72pgv-d.jpg

*SIGH* If only mate, if only....

elbarto1 said:

Flying piranhas > sharks w/ frikkin laser beams

Also:

rocketpropelledchainsaw.jpg

elbarto1 said:
at least we have xbox I guess :wat:
Wait, you guys don't have flying cars yet?

Here in Australia, we've had 'em since 2003. :-?

Mollo said:
elbarto1 said:

Is there anything you can't blame on Bush and Blair? The Electric car failed on its own. Not to say that it won't work in the future, but it didn't work in the late 90's. Funny thing about electric cars is that in most cities they'll be running off of COAL power.

That aside.... the Van Allen Belt? Really? You think we haven't been to the moon, don't you? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom