• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

19 Reasons Rocky Horror Picture Show Rules (No Frinks Allowed)

Another reason RHPS rules: It gets a cameo appearance in the extra features of Batman: Descent Into Mystery. Believe me, it makes sense in context.

Further evidence to me that I don't need to watch this movie. I watched a couple of the clips and had 0 interest.

Maybe it's one of those movies where you have to have seen when you were younger to enjoy it later.

Just because something is a "classic" doesn't mean it is good.

Ever read The Grapes of Wrath?

TV's Frink said:
Ever read The Grapes of Wrath?

I tried. Got to the turtle chapter, threw the book across the room and never bothered with it again.

Never saw RHPS either. Not planning to.

Well, thanks to Neg posting the link to the complete soundtrack on Youtube, I managed to get a copy, and I can't put it down! Damn you! Now I really want to see the film.

reave said:
Further evidence to me that I don't need to watch this movie. I watched a couple of the clips and had 0 interest.

Maybe it's one of those movies where you have to have seen when you were younger to enjoy it later.

It's one of those movies that you need to see live on stage or at the very least watch in it's entirety on DVD. You only really get what's going when you view the piece as a whole.

Watching clips or bits and piece DOES NOT WORK.

I saw it live. IT DID NOT WORK.

tv's frink said:
i saw it live. It did not work.

LOUD NOISES.

I'll leave it to you guys to enjoy. I've got a few thousand other films to watch, and I think I get the gist of Rocky.

Nice! You going in costume?

Nah, no costume. In all honesty, this was my virgin show and it totally came up at the last minute. Had a blast. Next time I'll dress up as Eddie.

Neglify said:
Nah, no costume. In all honesty, this was my virgin show and it totally came up at the last minute. Had a blast. Next time I'll dress up as Eddie.

Yay, popped your cherry! Now get along to a proper stage version of it you sweet transvestite you ;)

Back
Top Bottom