If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Rogues Alternate/Retro Cover/Poster thread/thread
Inspired by these posters, I put together one for Dredd, thanks to BionicBob who served as casting director Wink
[Image: dreddkirkdouglasposter.jpg]

Ill dig up some of my alternate covers and posters, post them here, and post any new alternate/retro stuff here as I finish them.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
That looks Horrifyingly Awesome! Nice!!!!
And it's directed by George Pal!!!!

Awesome work Rogue. Smile
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
I said goddamn. Goddamn.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
I want to see more MORE [SIZE=5]MORE![/SIZE]
>>>Completed Edits<<<
Recently Completed: Crossing Mulberry Street
Currently Editing: Taxi Driver Rescored (Refn/Drive/Cliff Martinez Style)

"I used Adobe Premiere, I like to do a little weekend editing. I recently just cut 3 minutes out of Goodfellas."

Thanks guys! I had an idea for a 1930's r.k.o. style retro poster for Conan the Barbarian, not sure who would be the cast though. I wrote down ideas for cast members but don't know where I put those notes, whoops.

@ Gatos, when you posted that the first idea I had was to make a modernized remake poster for THX-1138, with Shia Leboof as THX, Olivia Wilde as LUH, Mel Gibson as OHM, Chris Tucker as the Hologram, not sure who could be SEN anyone know who could be SEN? Though this would be the opposite direction of this kind of retro poster :oops:
Anti-retro then.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Might as well post this in this thread too, I think it counts:
[Image: thingstocomeposter.jpg]
I don't get it, but I like it
Completed: 
Raiders of the Lost Skull | Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition
Pulp Empire | The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part I | Part II | Part III

Next Up:
Hannibal: The Ripper's Lament
I like it!