If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

JULY 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

random thoughts. rants. general nonsense.
Just picked up some new coffee beans and omg, I had no idea coffee could have such distinct flavour in the aftertaste Big Grin

EDIT: It also has enough caffeine in it to kill a horse. My fingers are twitchyyyyyy
Couldn't find a good GotG thread to drop this in so, good on you Dave Bautista.
https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/201...gunn-tweet
Just got back from a 2 hour round trip to buy something off of offerup. Needless to say, they sold it out from under me....frustrating.
TFW you show your partner a video about editing and they express interest in trying it out...

[Image: tumblr_le4ty4rpVX1qdfhz4.gif]
^ Lucky!

TFW...

That Friday When, or The Fun When?
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Sgt. John vs Planet Paradise, Mad Max: Fury Road (silent), The Story of Leonidas and the 300 Spartans (now that I have fresh eyes)
"Not on my setup"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Screen Junkies taking on the US Army as a sponsor for Honest Trailers, based on their viewing demographics, is beyond disgusting