If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

the good tools --> for DVD authoring
Ken Poirier Wrote:Typos sure don't last long around here...
Except for Throw's...
TV's Frink Wrote:Except for Throw's...
:yo:

I didn't pass spelling class until I was 30.
---------------------: My Fanedits :---------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

--------------------: Consecutions :--------------------
(07-16-2010, 09:00 AM)steelio2006 Wrote: is DVDFlick any good? i'm just looking to make a dvd of a couple of fanedits using the avi's. Not really looking into having a stylistic menu or anything. Just something very very simple.

Hi steelio2006,
DVDFlick is a great program. I have used it to make many DVDs. It is simple to use.
As long as you are not using big HD files.
I suggest when using DVDFlick to go though all the menu pages example: sound, video, subtitles, and make sure that all to your liking.
You can choose to not have a DVD menu. But personally I seem to enjoy DVDs without a menu because the movie will play immediately.
If you have any problems using his program feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to help you out.

However Those looking for a modern and much better program. This is the program I use. I used to use DVD Flick but now I use Power Director.
One of the best Blu-ray and DVD authoring programs is Power Director Editor Program. Power Director allows you to burn Blu-ray and DVD very easily.
It has easy Editing a menu, and you can see the size of the video and if it will fit on the Disc.
Of course Power Director used to be purchasable. Now it is on a mouthy pay system. But still worth it as a great Blu-ray and DVD authoring program.
[size=small][font=Arial][size=small][font=Arial]-------------------- [/font][/size][size=small][font=Arial]Fan Edits In-The-Works: -------------------[/font][/size][/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial][size=small][font=Arial]Power Rangers (2017) TV Show Version[/font][/size][/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial][size=small][font=Arial]The Adventures of Bruce Banner and the Incredible Hulk[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[size=small][font=Arial]-------------------- Fan Edits Completed: --------------------[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial]Beast Wars TV to Movie[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial]Season 1: Beast Wars: Transformed, [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial][font=Arial]Harry Potter Films HP 1, 2 & 4 Combined:[/font][/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial][font=Arial]Harry Potter and the Return of the Dark Lord[/font][/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial]Harry Potter Films 5 - 8 Combined:[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial]Harry Potter and the Dark Horcruxes[/font][/size]
[+] 1 user Likes Daniel Palmer's post
That post was from nearly 9 years ago, from a member who hasn't visited since last July.
(04-19-2019, 08:07 PM)TVs Frink Wrote: That post was from nearly 9 years ago, from a member who hasn't visited since last July.

Good Point,Thank you for the notice.
It was a post I wanted to respond to for about a year. 
But also I figured that this was information I wanted to share too.
[size=small][font=Arial][size=small][font=Arial]-------------------- [/font][/size][size=small][font=Arial]Fan Edits In-The-Works: -------------------[/font][/size][/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial][size=small][font=Arial]Power Rangers (2017) TV Show Version[/font][/size][/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial][size=small][font=Arial]The Adventures of Bruce Banner and the Incredible Hulk[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[size=small][font=Arial]-------------------- Fan Edits Completed: --------------------[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial]Beast Wars TV to Movie[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial]Season 1: Beast Wars: Transformed, [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial][font=Arial]Harry Potter Films HP 1, 2 & 4 Combined:[/font][/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial][font=Arial]Harry Potter and the Return of the Dark Lord[/font][/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial]Harry Potter Films 5 - 8 Combined:[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Arial]Harry Potter and the Dark Horcruxes[/font][/size]