If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Phantom Menace turns 20 +FE name drop
(05-22-2019, 03:21 PM)wilhelm scream Wrote: Well to me, it's adds to the unintentional I get every time I watch the prequels (although I admit it could be better).

What's an unintentional?
^^^ An adjective, I believe. Though the context begs to differ.
[+] 2 users Like The Scribbling Man's post
(05-22-2019, 03:56 PM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 03:21 PM)wilhelm scream Wrote: Well to me, it's adds to the unintentional I get every time I watch the prequels (although I admit it could be better).

What's an unintentional?

Hilarity.
(05-22-2019, 04:27 PM)wilhelm scream Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 03:56 PM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote:

What's an unintentional?

Hilarity.

oh good.... hilarity.  i was afraid it was going to be "boner."
Firstling attempt coming soon. i hope.
[+] 4 users Like baileym43's post
(05-22-2019, 11:12 PM)baileym43 Wrote: oh good.... hilarity.  i was afraid it was going to be "boner."

[Image: growing_pains150428-500x380.jpg]
(05-23-2019, 11:11 AM)TVs Mountbatten-Windsor Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 11:12 PM)baileym43 Wrote: oh good.... hilarity.  i was afraid it was going to be "boner."

[Image: growing_pains150428-500x380.jpg]

Frink, I can't believe you'd post boner pics on the site. Fixed. 

Also, I STILL can't believe that show got away with naming that guy that name.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[+] 1 user Likes addiesin's post
What, he's a screw-up, so they named him after a screw-up.
Mega Man is best game. 
[+] 4 users Like jrWHAG42's post
pretty cool all around. i agree with the frink post a couple of posts above except for the part he says Lucas is a shit director. gotta disagree and say he's a pretty good one. anyway, even TPM is 20 and i'm not... i did watch it in theaters though, when the 3D version was released. and yeah it was my first experience with star wars on the big screen. does it count?
What has hardened will never win.
(05-23-2019, 09:31 PM)Collipso Wrote: pretty cool all around. i agree with the frink post a couple of posts above except for the part he says Lucas is a shit director. gotta disagree and say he's a pretty good one. anyway, even TPM is 20 and i'm not... i did watch it in theaters though, when the 3D version was released. and yeah it was my first experience with star wars on the big screen. does it count?

Of course it counts. When I was 11, my first experience was the first half of A New Hope, but I was like "I want to see the Prequel films first because it shows what happens before". I missed the chance to see Phantom Menace 3D in theatres, was almost going to see it but I missed it, and instead I saw The Muppets (much better movie!) Then when I completely missed it I just watched it from my dad's DVD. I liked it.

Then watched Attack of the Clones. I should have just moved on to Revenge of the Sith and be shocked properly that he was Darth Vader in the scene where Palpatine gives him his name, but stupid me wanted to look at Darth Vader's Wookiepedia page and ended up with Anakin Skywalker. I thought it was a mistake until I learned the truth. Dammit. Did the same mistake with KOTOR's big twist as well. Also Dammit.