If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

OT.com renegades
[Image: Three-Robots-Love-Death-and-Robots-Endin...ined-1.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like ChainsawAsh's post
I was thinking first one to assassinate dahmage wins.
(04-15-2019, 08:06 PM)Possessed Wrote: I was thinking first one to assassinate dahmage wins.

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.
Rock over London, rock on Chicago. Remington electric razor — cleans you, thrills you, may even keep you from getting busted.
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post
(04-15-2019, 08:06 PM)Possessed Wrote: I was thinking first one to assassinate dahmage wins.

I've already got at least one ass, so the job is halfway done already!
[+] 4 users Like dahmage's post

count me out, i'd never kill a nice guy like dahmage
What has hardened will never win.
(04-15-2019, 08:06 PM)Possessed Wrote: I was thinking first one to assimilate dahmage wins.

WHAT I SCANNED
(04-15-2019, 09:28 PM)Collipso Wrote:

count me out, i'd never kill a nice guy like dahmage

[Image: tenor.png]