• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

OT.com Updates (no forum drama allowed)

TVs Frink said:
more power to them.

How much more, exactly?  Would you go so far as to say
6tmzvFb.gif

Oh yeah I'm happy just staying here.  Ot wasn't very enjoyable to me anymore.  I still lurk there and The project threads are still interesting but im content just reading them,  and the community... lol.

dahmage said:
SilverWook said:
Are you saying Jason's mod sig never went away? Could be a browser cache thing. My Halloween icon sometimes hung around long after I switched back to my usual one.

That's my recollection.  Maybe it was a cache thing.

I don't think it was your cache that caused him to continue acting like he was a mod though.  But that's neither here not there. 

But since this comment probably (and understandably) isn't welcome on this site,  we should probably just blame chainsawash for it and move on.

dahmage said:
TVs Frink said:
more power to them.

How much more, exactly?  Would you go so far as to say
6tmzvFb.gif

No that's too much power.  Dial it back about 15%.

SilverWook said:
My Halloween icon sometimes hung around long after I switched back to my usual one.

Oh, well then.  The nightmares are justified then.

Just saw that Jacob Martin on the YouTube. "Rust Never Sleeps"
He shreds up some guitar like it ain't no thang.
I wonder if anybody around here knows that guy. ; )

ray said:

What the hell possessed you to watch that?

suspiciouscoffee said:
ray said:

What the hell possessed you to watch that?

I'll admit, I almost didn't catch that.
Well played!

Never heard of him,  he sounds incredibly sexy though.

So today was my final day posting on ot.com. I've gone on prolonged hiatuses from the forum before, but today was the day I realized my time there was truly and finally done. There's no going back now.

Did something happen?

EDIT: nvm, I see your post now.  I can understand that, if you don't have any interest in SW any more there's nothing there to latch on to.  Off-topic is pretty much dead for good.

suspiciouscoffee said:
TVs Frink said:
Did something happen?

EDIT: nvm, I see your post now.

HOW DARE YOU VIOLATE AND EVADE YOUR BAN‽

YEAH LIKE I LISTEN TO HUMANS

one of the biggest things I miss from ot is being able to read all the wild things being said in the invisible thread.

Possessed said:
one of the biggest things I miss from ot is being able to read all the wild things being said in the invisible thread.

Staff can see all.

Back
Top Bottom